ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"Hey, what's your name love?"

His bright blue eyes looked into my brown ones, and they were secretly blending together to form the greatest mix of deep ocean's shades. Deep ocean is what they were really, because deep oceans have an infinite amount of secrets under the surface, but they still are appreciated. And when the secrets come to the light, the love for the ocean just increases.

❋  ❋  ❋

Our eyes contained happiness and cheerfulness, with a little bit of unknown sadness, which all took over my whole body in a perfect balance.

lovelovelove he really said love

"It's Natalie", I smiled.

His arms went around me and we hugged.

The oceans blend together even more, and that's when the waves form. The waves bring little peaks of the secrets from the dark underwater, only to be seen for a few moments for the ones who look closely. For someone, they might be worthless. For someone, they might mean the whole world. And that's the thing in life. Not everyone is patient enough to look under the surface, but you've got to find the people who are. The surface is only a millionth of the whole thing, and often it is only a cover-up for the real stuff. If the surface is bright and the secrets dark, you have to make the waves alive to blend it all together. That way the whole thing is bright, and that's when it's genuine brightness.

❋  ❋  ❋

Oh if I had just known how in only a few days my life would change and I'd be able to look at those ocean blue eyes every day. There was this one twist though, the eyes were nowhere near as full of happiness as they show for the world. I can only hope I am able to change that.

Underwater is often the one that contains the brightest crystals, though. When you embrace the secrets, the crystals come on the side for free also, and that's when you know it was all worth it. Together, we're infinite, just like the ocean.

❋  ❋  ❋  ❋  ❋  ❋  ❋  ❋  ❋