“I will do as you say Mr. Braxton only because I have no choice since I don’t have my own car.  I’m not one of your wives, if you put my sister in jeopardy you’re going to find out how much of a spitfire I really am.”  Rylie answers turning away from him she opens the door for herself leaving it open as she walks into the garage he wonders where she is going until she stops walking in front of Chace’s Mercedes Benz G Wagon. 

“That’s not the vehicle we’re taking.  We’ll drive my Bentley.”  He opens the driver’s side door waiting for her to join him. 

“Fine….we’re taking a damn Bentley to the bowling alley.”  Rylie quips as she walks over to it getting in on the passenger side. 

“That monster truck of Chace’s cost more than this car young lady.  It’s tricked out with all types of gadgets.”  Richard Braxton barks starting his own car. 

“I can see that sir, it’s why I thought we would be taking it you seem so anxious to play James Bond.”  Is Rylie’s snarky reply. 

“If I am my dear that would make you my bond girl Pussygalor, I don’t care much for the other girls.”  He grumbles. 

Rylie blusters wearing a shocked expression she turns to face him as he drives them out of the garage. 

“Mr. Braxton….Richard, I don’t think.”  She says, he over talks her.  “Oh calm down Rylie.  I said that to get just that type of reaction out of you.  That is the real name of one of the original bond girls I’m not making it up.”  He’s wearing a half smile seeming only to amuse himself. 

“That doesn’t make it appropriate for you to say such a thing to me….I know what kind of bond girl she was.”  Rylie says.  He pffts at her giving her a sarcastic side glance. 

“I’m glad what I said was a shock to you instead of the type of come on I sometimes get from women of your age I am old enough to be your father.  I’ve seen how you and Chace are with each other, I wonder about it, if it’s real?  You seem to care for both of my sons and I can see how much they are affected by you.”  Richard responds. 

Rylie remains quiet, she’s listening to him not sure if he’s complimenting her or looking for a way to trip her up again. 

“I’m being upfront with you Rylie, you are allot like my first wife, Chace and Jayson’s mother.  I don’t know if they have ever showed you a picture of her or told you this but you have that same type of caring heart but the ability to cut a person up into pieces when you feel crossed.  She was very protective of the people she loved and she was the only one of my wives that truly loved me through all of my faults.” 

Rylie is turned away from him looking out the window.  “I’m glad you do recognize you have faults sir.” 

“Has that mouth of yours ever got you into trouble or do people excuse it because of the way you look?”  He sarcastically comments. 

“You’re really showing why you’ve had four wives. Your intimidation tactics aren’t going to work on me Richard, you have nothing I want.”  Rylie answers assuredly. 

“I believe that to be untrue.  You want to be with Chace and I believe you would be better off with Jayson.  They are both still my sons.”  Richard comments. 

“You can’t dictate my feelings Richard.”  Rylie responds. 

“How about if I can make sure your sister escapes away from all of this with enough money for her to be safe and live a good life somewhere else of course?  I can see how concerned you are about her.  I will make this entire situation disappear for her if you chose to be with Jayson instead of Chace.”  Mr. Braxton explains.