Part Six: 1st January 12:08 Am

"Draco...mmm..What...now?" You whispered breathlessly as Draco continued to kiss your lips.

Life wasn't always generous enough to bestow you both with perfect little moments like this.

In fact, even this very moment was ephemeral because you both knew what waited for you inside the manor.

Still, You didn't want the kiss to end and it seemed like neither did he.

"I—I don't know." He said softly as he backed away. "I just wanted to tell you that I love you—didn't really think the rest through."

"Draco!" You glared at him as he pulled you in closer, placing tiny pecks on your exposed jaw.

"What? As if you have any better ideas." He mumbled between kisses.

"I don't."

"Then shut up and let me kiss you a bit longer."He murmured continuing with his ministrations on your skin. "As long as....mmmm...I have you..and you have me.... We can figure the rest out toget—."

"FUCKING FINALLY!" Theo cheered as he excitedly jogged towards you both, hands intertwined with Pansy.

You backed away from Draco the second you heard him.

"Oh. I should have known." Draco rolled his eyes as he looked at his friends. Pany's lips were painted the same shade he'd seen on Theo's lips earlier.

"Huh?" You asked looking at your friends, perplexed and Draco put his arm on your shoulder lightly kissing your temple.

"Theo here, was snogging a mystery girl earlier at the party—guess who the girl was?"

"What is happening to this world." You echoed their words from the past back at them, making them blush wildly in the process.