Part Four: Friday

Even though you were walking to class while bumping into a sea of students, your head was somewhere else.

But of course Malfoy was sleeping around with other girls!

How could you have forgotten?! Maybe he was shagging Astoria outside that classroom the other nig—

"Going somewhere?" Draco asked as soon as he grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you into a gap in the corridor.

"Yes, Away from you!" You spat angrily. "And I don't appreciate you lurking around, pushing me into a wall every chance you get."

"I just needed to talk to you y/l/n."

"About what? Your girlfriend?" You blurted, instantly regretting your decision.

"She is not my girlfriend."

"Oh yeah? Then what is she?!"

What you heard next made the ground crumble from beneath you and you couldn't help but wish you had paid more attention to your mother's letters—especially the one about the announcement at the New year's ball.

~~~~~~~⚜️~~~~~~

Dear Y/n,

Your father and I are looking forward to having you back home for Christmas.

It will give us some quiet family time before the New Year's Ball hosted by the Malfoys. I've heard it through the grapevine that young Malfoy is getting betrothed to one of the Greengrass sisters and they will officially be announcing the betrothal that night.

Isn't that absolutely fantastic? 

Let me know what sort of dress robe you'd like to wear to the Ball this year. I will make necessary arrangements.

Send my regards to Adrian.

Love,

Mum