Part Three: Thursday (Same day)(18+)

A/n: Mature content warning. Reader discretion is advised

Was he dreaming?

No, he definitely was dreaming.

How else could he explain this recurring dream, fantasy, vision—call it what you want.

You, down on your knees in front of him, pushing his knees apart and palming him through his trousers.

You, fumbling with his belt buckle and slowly unzipping him, letting him spring free.

What had he done in this life to deserve this?—to deserve you and your full red lips slowly wrapped around his hardened cock.

You kept your eyes fixed on his though. Shiny, playful eyes looking up at him as you hollowed out your cheeks taking him in even further.

"Fuck—y/n." He let out a groan and gripped firmly onto the windowsill as you sucked him off.

This definitely wasn't a dream—it was far too real to be a dream.

The way you hummed while you bobbed your head up and down and the vibrations that he felt all over his length was a reminder that this was in fact, happening.

"That's it."

Draco dipped his head backwards and closed his eyes. His cold hand caressed your face before slowly making their way through your tousled locks.

You gripped his thighs and went in deeper, making the tip touch the back of your throat as tears started to spill out of your eyes.

"Such a good girl." He praised holding your hair up into a makeshift ponytail. "You look so perfect with my cock in your pretty little mouth."

It was surprising how his words only made you tighten your lips around his cock and jerk off the bit you couldn't fit in your mouth and this only made him groan and tighten his grip on your hair—fucking your face.