Part Three: Thursday

You'd waited.

Waited all alone in the classroom without him and his wisps of smoke to accompany you for the third night.

Your thoughts ran rampant as the night faded away into morning.

You knew he wasn't obligated to come to the classroom but his absence bothered you nonetheless.

Having waited for him for three whole nights, you weren't even going to deny the idea that you had harboured feelings for him.

Had he though?

Would he meet you halfway even?

What even were you two?

You shook your head and decided to head on back to your dorm and get ready for the day but the second you entered the dungeons, you realised that your feet had plans of their own.

After a short sprint this door came into view and your heart beat started to accelerate.

"Draco!" You knocked, panting and out of breath. "Draco. Open the door!"

You stood there knocking continuously before the door flung open.

"Draco I need to talk to—"

A slender looking brunette girl stood on the other end wearing his Quidditch sweater that you loved so much—Sharp features, rosy cheeks and rosier lips.

She wasn't in your year but you knew her.

"Astoria?" You spluttered unable to get any other words out of your mouth.

"Hello. Can I help you?"

.............