"baby zhan where were you? I was waiting for you near your lecture hall and What are you doing here all alone, where are your friends" asked Jie in one go. Oh god, why is she stuck with my 12 years old self?

" Jie we were on the way to the class and I met him on the way and look there" I pointed towards my friend who talking to each other while waiting for me.

"I didn't come alone, I met Darren on the way that's why we were a little late, and Jie I'm grown up now" I whined in front of him

" says the one who whinging like a baby," said Darren.

"now zhan stops sulking I brought some homemade cookies for you, share this with that little guy from yesterday and your other friends," said Jie.

"little guy, who?" I asked her confused.

" the one who bumped me yesterday"

" ah, jili, okay Jie I'm getting late I'll get going bye, bye Darren"

" Okay be careful zhanzhan"

" bye zhan," said Darren

I nodded at them with a smile and jogged to where my freinds were.
.
.
.
.
.
Author pov

When interval time came zhan, jili, jiyang and yifei went to the cafeteria to have their lunch and zhan shared the cookies Ziyi gave to him

" wow zhan this tastes awesome," said jiyang and yubin.

"yeah Ziyi Jie made them by herself she gave me extra so I can share with you guys," said zhan

" she knows how to cook" asked jili his voice is a little sad.

"Yeah, she ca... Hey jili what happened, why are you crying" asked zhan panicked after seeing Gili's teary eyes?

"these cookies exactly have the same taste like the ones my grandma used to make for me
Before she passed away. Please zhan thank Ziyi Jie on behalf of me" said jili with somewhat teary eyes.

"ah okay," zhan said surprised by the sudden mood.

everyone had their lunch peacefully and walk to the class together. on the way jili's phone started Ringling.

Jili took the phone and all colors of his face began to drain. He picked it up.

" hello gege"

"..."

"WHAT!!!"

"..."

"s. Sorry"

"..."

" Okay I will be there in few minutes"

The call ended.

"what happened" asked jiyang.