21. pretty girl.

Comincia dall'inizio

Oh... A smirk plays on my lips snatching the sheets off her, I didn't miss the yelp that came to my ears. I looked at the black vibrator.

My heartbeat picks up and I felt my cock twitch against my pants. She sits all the way up, looking down twisting on her fingers. Is my pretty girl...embarrassed?

I grabbed the wand on the vibrator, A cocky smile on my lips. "We're you thinking about me, huh?"

She rolled her eyes letting out a groan. "Not at all." I let out a raspy laugh. Placing the toy back on the bed. I moved my hand trailing up her leg, between her dripping wet heat. "Hm, then who else gets you this wet."

She glared at me, looking down as I moved my hands to her clit. She is so beautiful.

"Do you have any idea how perfect you are?" I whisper in her ear, her breath hitch as I pulled away from her.

"Tell me who do you think about, as you lay in bed after a long day waiting to be released?" I moved my hands to her curly hair, I love it when she wears her natural hair.

"Miles, I think about him. Fucking me till I can't remember my own name." She says, trying to piss me off. All it makes me want to do is fuck her, hard.

"Oh yeah," I cocked an eyebrow, pulling back sitting into the chair near her bed. "Show me."

She widens her eyes slightly looking up at me. "Excuse me?" She says, in full disbelief.

"Show me, what you do with it. Show me how you play with your little cunt when no one around." I beg.

Her eyes filled with excitement. There's my girl! I stood up walking towards her. gripping her hair, "don't worry, I'm gonna enjoy this as much as you." She shakes her head, making me tilt my head.

I grip her hair harder making a small yell from the back of her throat. "Do it, show me how much of a whore you are," I demanded.

Her eyes shut tight, and she nipped were harden. Clearly turned on. I back away from her sitting back in the chair spreading my legs. Watching her.

She sits up spreading her legs bending her leg, moving her hands. Moving her hands to her clit, as she moves in motion her wetness coating her fingers.

I don't want to miss a second of this, I want to see everything.

She moves her hand, positions the vibrator right where it needs to be. Her shirt began to rise as if it was covering anything I saw her under boob. Letting me see the small tattoo she has. My eyes drop to her smooth tone legs, oh my god!

My cock swell against my pants, she turns on her vibrator. Grinding her hips against the wand, her pussy rubbing against the wand Heavy pants coming from her. Making me groan.

My eyes meet her eyes, arching her neck. "Tell me what your thinking." I breathe out.

"Miles, and how his hands roam my body." She pants out lying. I go along with it not trying to let my angry mix with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, what else?" I lead on. She started grinding her hips harder. Oh, fuck! She is the most beautiful person I have ever seen.