Naina smiled widely,

"Isme sochna kya hai bhabhi? You can pursue your masters from our college, aapka course hai vahan. And it's the best college in whole Mumbai."

Taani's face lit up and she asked,

"Tum konse college mein ho Naina?"

"St. Louis College! In fact not just me, maximum people from our family have pursued their studies from there, including Rey bhai. Now he is our Alumni and a board member."

Taani looked at Rey surprised, taken aback with the news, he nodded at her with a small smile and Naina continued,

"Bhabhi, I think this is the perfect plan, fir aap main sanskar or taara pure din ghumenge or chill karenge."

Rey raised his brows from the rear mirror and asked,

"Or padhai?"

Naina bit her tongue and nodded pouting,

"Haan vo bhi karenge....." then muttered softly, "thodi bahot."

Taani giggled catching onto her last words when she asked again excitedly,

"Boliye na bhabhi? Aap loge admission hamare college mein?"

Taani looked at her tensed, "But Naina mene suna hai vaha admission lena asaan nahi hai. Moreover vahan admission ke liye entrance exam hai and interview jo ki bahot hi tough hota hai. Main kese?"

Rey immediately cut her off,

"So? Why do you think tum vo exam and interview pass nahi kar paogi? Taani we all know your grades, and I am sure agar tum ache se preparations karo interview or exam ki under someone's guidance, you will easily get admission in any university out there, not just St. Louis."

Naina hummed saying,

"Haan bhabhi, hume pata hai aap karloge, or vese bhi sab hai na aapke sath, we all will help you in studying for your exam and your interview."

Taani smiled at her and said a small okay after which Rey mumbled,

"Perfect! After our wedding, we'll start with your admission procedure. Ab, Naina, college is here."

Saying that he stopped the car in front of her college and Taani looked around fascinated at the site. It was a different world and the vibe was amazing. Kissing both Taani and Rey on their cheeks Naina hopped down the car and entered inside, making sure Naina was safely inside the college, Rey finally drove away from the place.

Taani looked at him who was unusally silent today, even he didn't hold her hand while driving like always. She was missing her hand captured in his so much. She was completely unaware about the situation he was facing deep inside of him. He didn't want her to go away. He didn't want to let her go. Specially after last night.

Specially after their first kiss.

FIRST KISS!

Damn! Still remembering that moment sent jolts of completion and fulfilment inside his soul. It was one of the best moments of his life. Having her with him, under the blanket of night sky, their lips moulded together and their frames glued. His fingers were still itching to touch her and pull her closer to kiss her like that again.

Taani looked at him who took a wrong cut that wasn't a way to her house,

"Rey, hum ghar nahi jaa rahe kya?"

He looked at her and denied shaking his head, he wasn't ready to let go of her yet, he needed more time with her so he said,

"Nahi, I have some work in office, uske baad I'll drop you to your house."