FOURTEEN

Well, now I'm by myself. Just me, myself, and I.

Stepping out of another puzzle, I went on my own merry way. My legs were slightly sore, walking around simultaneously took a toll on me.

I walked around slower, glancing at the similar rocks stuck on the walls. Now that the maze revealed its secrets, I knew what was in store for us...well, me. The look of the place was ingrained into my mind, I had seen the same looking flooring for the past hour and it was starting to be a bother.

It was a possibility that I would be able to come across Chishiya again, but it was relatively slim. I prayed to God that he will get out intact and in one piece. The only thing that would be worrisome is how I could face him after all that. My mental status wouldn't be able to handle it. Today was not a good day and the night wasn't even over yet.

I regret it. Please forgive me Chishiya. I'll give you that jacket that's the exact replica of yours.

Sighing deeply, I turned left on a path, hoping it would lead to something more interesting than stone walls. An escape room like before or possibly anything. Trying to push away my regrets and thoughts about the blond male, I needed to focus and be kept on high alert.

An estimation about twenty minutes, I made it into a different pathway, hearing the tiniest sound of footsteps hitting the pavement. Standing still to tone into my environment, I felt uneasy about the being.

The footsteps got louder and I quickly shoved myself into the side walls, dodging a swing.

"Haven't seen you in a split couple." Yamura said, letting the held bat fall down to his side. He was quite pleased to catch me with my lonesome self. "Where's the guy? Did he get separated from you? Boo hoo." He pouted.

"So we meet again, asshole." I said, irritated. To think he put up with me because I had become incredibly done with his appearance right now. "What do you want? I'm not up for anything right now."

"Hm, I wish I could take that excuse, but no thanks." He declined, a smirk growing on his face. It was so much more different than Chishiya's, much more sinister.

Ok, I know Chishiya is fine and whatever, but shut up, brain. Comparing anyone to him won't fix anything, fuck's sake.

While I was in my thoughts, the male took his chance to strike. I stopped his upper swing with my lower arm, pushing against it so he won't come in contact with my head. Too bad I used my less dominant arm, it was a bit tough because of that.

Trying to punch him with my free hand, he grabbed my wrist, twisting it. I winced at the slight pain, I didn't think it was broken, but it probably still needed some time for the pain to reside. Kicking him aside, I took the chance to pull out one of my blades on my side thighs.

"Little bitch, what's that puny knife going to do?" He taunted, recomposing before launching back in for more. I kicked his bat away, dodging a physical strike to the right. "You remembered that night, right? If you don't I might have to rejog your memory!"

Jumping at one of his kicks, I responded with a, "Well, why don't you?!" I yelped while trying to avoid another attack. Hearing a growl, I got a jab to the stomach by the male, making me stumble. Landing on the ground, I rolled to the side before he could stomp his bat onto me. Kicking his legs, I quickly stood up to start taking off in a direction.

"You whore! Come back here, I won't let a single one of you live!" He yelled in fury, running after me. Heavy footsteps rang through my ears as I ran, I tried to confuse the man, but he refused to let down. Although my luck ran out when I met up with a dead end.