SEVEN

Regaining consciousness, I opened my eyes before rapidly blinking at the sudden light. Letting a groan out, I slowly got used to it and fully opened my eyes. Noticing that this room wasn't mine, I suddenly got a huge hit of pain near my stomach.

I was still in the same clothes from my last game. Piece by piece, my memory of the night came back to me.

I had a game with a criminal I knew. Got stabbed. Came back, the criminal helped me. Fuck, he helped me, had his slobby hands around me. I saw Kuina and Chishiya, passed out because they were too hot. Yeah, that sounds right.

When did my wound get patched up? Someone had decency to leave my mask on while they patched me up, whoever that was, definitely a keeper.

Laying flat on my back, staring at the ceiling, I thought about the wanted criminal. His name was Doren Yamura, never bothered to call him by his name. I mean totally not necessary.

Calling him criminal kept my mind in check of who he was.

I hated him. I wanted to cry when he swung my arm over his shoulder, but I couldn't because Chishiya would've called me a pussy, I had a reputation to keep.

I heard the door open, it was Kuina.

"Oh! You're awake. How are you feeling?" she asked, coming over to the. I tried to sit up, but failed and I ended up looking like a blob fish. Kuina chuckled at my attempt.

"I feel perfectly fine, how about you?" I answered, taking off my mask while trying to sit up once more.

"Don't lie to me," she suddenly said with a stern tone.

"I feel like shit," I revealed, looking at the bandages around my abdomen, sighing.

"That wasn't so hard," she smiled before getting slapped by flying pillow.

"Kuina, who patched me up? Can't imagine you doing all of this by yourself," I commented before the flying pillow came back, hitting my face. Laughing, I settled the pillow down, holding it close to my body.

"Shut up, Chishiya was the one to patch you up," Kuina disclosed, twisting her fake cigarette stick between her fingers.

"Really. He did pretty good."

"I was there when he did it. He didn't molest you if you were considering that," she shared, letting out an amused breath. I rolled my eyes, cursing her out. "He also didn't come with me because he's too shy to admit fixing you up,"

I shook my head, rolling my own eyes. She informed me of heading to a meeting with the other executives when I was ready. There was no levels of pain I couldn't handle. With the help of Kuina, I got ready to leave my room.

Knowing a few things through Kuina, I found out that I was out for a couple of days and that Chishiya left me in his room after healing me up. According to her, he was too lazy to carry me back to my room, so he abandoned me here.

After getting ready, I stretched carefully not to make the wound worsen. Kuina decided to walk me to the meeting, to keep an eye on me.

She headed off once we got there, leaving me to do what I need to do.

"Armrest got a boo boo," I heard from behind me, turning my head to see Niragi walking over.

"Swiss cheese got boo boos," I mocked while pointing at his piercings, watching him walk around me to the door. I saw his face go from one of proudness to annoyance.

"Don't make fun of my piercings," he stated with me snickering on his trail. Following him into the meeting room, I saw every executive already there including Chishiya.