FOUR ✔️

It was game day, so if you felt any sort of panic, this was the right time to feel that. Too bad the designated game was not anywhere near the Beach, more time to panic before the game, am I right? I took this chance to wear my regular outfit instead of the more revealing one since it was colder.

Once again, it was late at night. It's like these administrators are vampires.

Also, where the fuck is the waiting room? I've been walking around here for days. Oh wait, I'm a dumbass. It was up the stairs.

Toei Sendagaya apartment complex. It looked like a haunted hospital where my body should've been at. I climbed up the stairs to see a group of people standing in the room, silently. The lasers blocked off my exit, so I had no choice but to ascend further up. There were more adults in the game than before that I noticed.

What is he charging? I thought, surprised at his cleverness. Every time a game became active, that meant the arena was going to be ran by electricity for lights and other electric powered sources, so if there was a need to do so, someone could do it during the waiting period of the game.

Everyone besides Chishiya noticed my entrance. I found a wall to kiss my back after I took a phone which alerted the game that another participant had joined. A loud ring secured that fact.

I looked down at the ground, closing my eyes just to rest my head. It was like a daily rest before each game. The late night was somehow getting more chilly, so I stuffed my hands in my sweats to warm them up from being so numb. Not even a couple minutes later, a lady came strolling in. The guy with the blue cap asked her about what was going on.

//REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED//
THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 13 PARTICIPANTS.
THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE.

I'm so tired of this voice.

I looked up after the the voice gave out their announcements. Chishiya finally noticed my presence, and his lips pulled up in a slightest smirk for a split second. He scanned my face knowing something was off as he took off his earbuds, looking at the other participants with an emotionless expression.

The only other sound that broke the silence came from the two guys that joined last. I quietly listened into their conversations between each other and the guy with the blue cap.

DIFFICULTY: 5 OF SPADES

The black-haired, disheveled man caught my attention. He seemed as if he was a recent person to join these games, but he didn't look— well, that stupid. It was the same thought with his friend, the blond haired with a coi fish collared shirt.

Looking at short-haired woman in the back, she began stretching as if she was warming up for the victory of the physical game. She didn't have any signs of fear, her face showed more determination than anything else.

GAME: "A GAME OF TAG"
RULE: RUN AWAY FROM THE TAGGER

I heard mumbles around the room as the voice announced more needed information. I see Chishiya in deep thought as he zoned out, staring blankly at a random point.

Everyone scattered during the two minute grace period. The best part of the map was the highest corner of the complex. You have the full view of the building, participants, and enemies. There was a low chance for anyone to get caught if they stood around there for a while.

It was a shame that Chishiya took it. I had to find somewhere else, not wanting to associate with him. What if he smells like cheese? He probably hasn't washed his jacket in a week.