SIX

Isn't it strange how the beach's games are set up in this fashion? How did they separate the participants into groups where they are designated a vehicle to take them to a specific game arena? I guess I won't ever find the answers to these questions.

Doing the daily routine of wearing clothes and accessories, I finished the schedule up with the attachment of my duel blades to the side of my thighs. Still shocked that Niragi kept the deal, Swiss cheese was more humane than I thought he was.

What do I think about Niragi? He's an absolute bitch. That's it. His good points only rose because he kept his deal.

As I walked outside, I had a random thought about something. The moon I had been looking at is the same moon that everybody had looked at. Does that mean I'm related to Niragi too? I felt ridiculously disgusted until I remember that he resembled a stone head on Easter Island.

Treading towards my designated car, I saw a group of people already in the vehicle. Hopping into the backseat, I felt incredibly lucky that the last spot was a window seat. However, there were four people sitting in the back including me, the close proximity was the most uncomfortable feeling I have ever felt throughout my whole life. We were all squishing against each other like a human sandwich.

I forgot to mention, why the fuck are there five guys and the only woman being me?

The car drove all of us to our game arena as the drive gradually went to a stop. I took a look at our surroundings.

Our game is at a hospital? I mean if anyone dies, they're at the right place I guess.

The parking lot was empty besides for the two cars parked in front, one being ours. The main entrance was open, phones laying beside the doors on a wooden table. As we all walked to the building, the four guys that sat in the back with me were bragging loudly about the game being easy even though they have never had a game here.

They all spoke in English, thinking they were sneaky and secretive when back in the car, they talked about how good my ass looked. I know it looks good, but talk about shallow.

I walked in first after grabbing a phone. There were more men inside, probably the ones riding in the other car that I saw. I noticed a familiar figure standing against the front desk, registration area.

Why is he in my game?

The man that caught my eye had black hair, holding a baseball bat. He wore casual clothes, and looked around his late twenties. If you have never seen or heard of him before, you wouldn't have known he was a serial killer. Being a law intern, I was assisting a case with him before being informed that he escaped prison somehow.

After being informed, the leader of the case went missing. It wouldn't be shocking if baseball bat over there committed first degree murder on my old boss right after he escaped. The tracking of the criminal ended for me because I appeared here, in this isolated world.

Don't think I'm calm. I'm shitting my pants. What if he realizes me as the assisting law student? Watch me get caught by the hunter and Mr. Baseball watches me as I get decapitated. Oh wait, I wear a mask, I'll be fine, right?

Lasers blocked up the entrance and the annoying voice appeared.

//REGISTRATION IS CLOSED//

THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE.

GAME: "SEARCH PARTY"
DIFFICULTY: 9 OF CLUBS