ONE ✔️

After entering the enclosed mall, the doors gradually close with a creak as I walked through. Three players were grouped inside near the entrance where I just walked in. There was a table with phones left for the remaining players who had yet to come, and been the fourth player to arrive, I grabbed a device before heading to a nearby wall, claiming it as my own.

Just like my previous games, though more people participating than last time I supposed. The nice glow of the setting sun shone through the glass doors, a warm orange saturated hue covered certain parts of the building on the inside through the glass doors.

Observing my surroundings, there was nothing out of the ordinary beside a normal shopping district, however when looked around again, the size of this place was enormous for a usual arena. Much bigger than what I was used to. I stopped glancing around at the area to sneakily take a peek at the early players by using my cap as an asset. A partner of two mid-twenties, whispered to each other, even before I entered, along with a girl around my age, isolated herself from the rest.

"What do you think is gonna happen?"

"Hoping some bitches appear. That'd be a dream come true."

"Shut up, bro!"

Looks like they're ready to play. Ignoring the bickering coming from the men, the young lady seemed to be quite nervous, she played with her clothes and couldn't seem to keep still. Her hands stopped fumbling with her shirt after a while, but her fingers started to relentlessly pick at her nails, more specifically, around it. She was definitely having a mental crisis on not being suited for this type of twisted world, and it was not getting any better for her.

I cut my observations short to face the floor as I got lost in my thoughts.

I wouldn't call myself some sort of expert since I've only been here recently, but I'd like to say that I'm becoming more and more unbothered. This lifestyle was now a norm and I wasn't too afraid of it. Though, other players may disagree with me. Good luck to all those playing here.

"—I wish I got laid."

Well, maybe this dude is an exception.

As the boys rambled on about their sex life, I continued to drown myself in my mental space, hoping to pass some time. It wasn't too much of a bore since life was now all boredom yet bloody. The noise of doors creaking broke me out of my thoughts and some footsteps followed right after, gentle like fluttering leaves.

Another set of footsteps were mean and thumping, making me peeved at the annoying noise.

Slightly changing position after a shocking cramp, I slid down the wall with my feet supporting my body in an angle. I doubted it was good for my back, but I did it anyways. With the time-block closing soon, I prepared for the worst.

//REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED//

THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE

Well, fuck. Sounds like Siri got an upgrade.

I finally looked up after a while to see more players in this entrance room. Two more older appearing players joined the melting pot while the rest consisted of people in the similar age range as myself.

There was a well-put-together girl and a girl friend of the shy girl. Another guy joined the two boys, fitting right in with no problems. It was a bit of a shocker knowing that people can easily group up, not mentioning actually knowing each other.

There was a hooded man that leaned on the wall opposite to me. I couldn't see much of his face, but he had light blond hair acting as curtains that covered most his face. Love the color, but that shit is definitely fried.