1. Front Door Key

Jimin had always watched you from afar. He'd always watch you in class, writing down notes diligently. He'd look at only you when you and your friends were hanging out at cafes and restaurants and the mall. He'd always watch you while you slept peacefully in your bed, oblivious to the fact that he was right outside your window.

Jimin was so infatuated with you. He craved you and desired you. He'd use pictures he'd taken of you changing to pleasure himself, and other pictures to just fawn over and admire your beauty.

He couldn't help himself.

Although you'd never really talked to Jimin before, the rare times you did, you'd shown him more kindness than anyone else ever did since he transferred from Korea. You even stuck up for him once when some obnoxious basketball players, made fun of his accent and race. You knew what it was like being disliked because of the colour of your skin, being a black individual yourself.

Ever since that time, he would take notice you more and did his best to be around you, yet still keeping his distance. He did this until school hours weren't enough to satisfy him. Jimin's stalker tendencies kept going in a downward spiral that had led him to this point.

Tonight he would take it one step, further.

**/////\\\\**

Jimin made his way to your front door, heart racing and throat dry. He took out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door.

"Wow! I can't believe I finally made a copy that fits! After so many attempts!"

He whisper shouts in disbelief and relief. His hand wraps around the door handle and he makes his way inside.

I can't believe I'm in Y/N's apartment!

Jimin's mind was racing a mile a minute. He looked around at the entrance. On the right, near his feet, was a small shoe rack. Quickly, he slipped his trainers off and neatly place them on the rack.

He'd assumed you liked to keep your floors clean and decided to respect that. He'd never want to do anything to anger or upset you.

Jimin made his way around the apartment, stopping every now and then to admire photos or the contents of your fridge and whatnot. He kept padding around until he reached his destination.

The bedroom.

Jimin went inside, feeling so moved. He was finally inside your room. He'd spent so much time thinking about taking you on this very bed or showering with you in that bathroom. He knelt down next to your bed and deeply inhaled your sheets, relishing in you familiar scent.

He rummaged around in your drawers and cupboards when he came across a box he pdidn't recognize and pulled it out. It had the word "TAMPAX" printed on it. Unfamiliar with the brand, he opened up one of the small packets inside the box and saw the contents.

Finally realising what it was, Jimin blushed profusely, his cheeks and ears turning a deep red. He eyed it for a little while longer.

"Y/N puts this inside of her..."

His eyes glazed over as he imagined you inserting a tampon and the kind of face you'd make. Would it be the kind of face you'd make when making love?

Jimin obviously wasn't very knowledgeable about the opposite sex

Cutting off his thoughts, he pocketed the sanitary product before continuing on.

He then got to a laundry basket, placed in the corner of the room. The boy removed the lid and did some investigating through the pile of clothes. Then he saw it.

A pair of worn panties.

At his discovery, Jimin's mouth started to water and his pants  tightened up around him. He sat on the edge of your bed, playing with the material between his fingers. He swiftly licked his full bottom lip before capturing it between his teeth.

Timidly, he sniffed the material causing a long sigh to escape from his lips. The sensations from his groin were becoming unbearable and he whined lowly.

He brought his hand to his crotch and palmed his bulge. His current setting and the smell of your underwear made him way more excited, way more quickly.

Before going any further, he looked at the alarm clock on your bedside table.

<7:44 PM>

You would usually be back from work at 8 pm if your bus was on time. It would be foolish to remain in the apartment when you were close to being back soon. But Jimin couldn't wait anymore. He'd been planning this for 3 months now.

He pulled the panties over his head, covering his whole face in the undergarment and freeing up his hands. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his thighs along with his boxer shorts.

He lightly toucheed his tip and hissed immediately. The smell of you worn panties  really upped his sensitivity. With both hands around his shaft, he started to move his hips, thrusting into his hands. Moans and cries started to rip out of his mouth. He'd never felt so good jerking off before. His eyes fluttered close and his hips sped up. He felt he was about to reach his climax.

Ripping the panties off his head, he scrunches them up and presses them right against his flared nostrils. The intoxicating scent made his head spin. Feeling as though he'd reach his limit, he leant forward and released with a cry. When he'd opened his eyes, he saw his seed all over his thighs, hands and, mostly, on your bed.

Jimin was so out of it, he nearly didn't hear the sound of the door opening and closing. He shot his head up and looked at the alarm clock.

8:02 PM

Shit! He thought to himself.

How could he have been so careless? To be caught now would be the ultimate defeat.

He heard you moving around in the kitchen. It wouldn't be long before you'd come to your room.

"Are these my shoes?"

Jimin's heart stopped. He'd left his shoes! He was going to be caught unless he acted quickly

Shit! Think, Jimin, think!