Chapter 36

Sapphires POV
School is over and I am all packed up ready for the next 8 weeks of touring, we have managed to arrange it so that all my friends and family will come and see me so I'm not alone the whole time, I have met the guys from Heaven and Hell they seem nice they range from 19 to 21 so not much older than me which is good.
Liam, Blake and Levi are carrying on training the team which is coming on really good, they are definitely working a lot better as a team, Liams dad still hasn't turned up, which I can see is getting Liam down, if he doesn't turn up or phone by the time I'm back I'm gonna contact him I think.....maybe.
I'm now at the airport with dad, Jamie and Liam
"Have you got everything honey" my dad said handing over my backpack
"Yes for the hundredth time, if I haven't I can buy it later"
"Ok, well call me as soon as you land and meet up with Luke"
"Yes I will" I hug him tightly and he walks away to the side
" bye sister, see you soon......can I hug you?"
" sure" it was a bit awkward, we have really never been close, he wonders off next to my dad
"It's only 8 weeks, it's gonna go really quickly, right, I have training, yeah really quickly" I grab his hands and wrap them round my waist, it's only now I realised how dependent we had become on each other in the short time we had been together, two damaged kids made whole by each other.
"Yes it's only 8 weeks and your coming to see me for 5 days just over half way through so only think of it as 5 weeks and we can Skype everyday if needed". We kissed and hugged until I had to leave to catch my plane. It broke my heart, I was falling in love with him but I'm not telling him yet..... it's way to soon.
Time skip 5 weeks later
I run to wards Liam and hug him to death.
"Missed me much firecracker?"
" maybe a little bit" I said pulling away from the hug and pulling him into the lift up to the hotel room. I open the door, he drops his bags and then pushes me onto the bed and starts attacking my neck with open kisses.
After spending a couple of hours in bed not sleeping wink wink, we go out and grab some dinner he tells me how the team is getting on, what everyone has been doing, I've missed them so much, we talk about the tour, which places I have enjoyed and who I have met. Once the meal is over we start walking back to the hotel hand in hand. We walk in a comfortable silence.
"So I have a little confession to make to you fire" he turns to look at me
" I'm not gonna be staying with you for 5 days" I look at him very confused
"What do you mean? Are you only staying for the show tomorrow night?" He is now smiling at me and shakes his head " I'm staying for the rest of the tour, I'm gonna be helping back stage or something, apparently one of the guys left, so Luke asked me if I wanted to fill in for the next 3 weeks starting next week, so I get the next 5 days with you then I will be working, it would be great work experience and I get to spend my nights sleeping next to you and I get to watch you sing, so win win" I have the biggest smile on my family and I'm hugging him to death. " this is a lovely surprise, I love it"
" Well I was going to wait until I got back from this tour but I have finished writing my second album, I've just got to record it but I have decided on a name, I'm gonna call it Jersey Number 27" I can see him thinking, like running it through his mind, it then clicks " that's my number" I nod and smile "so the album is about me?" " partly yes, it's about........ after the incident and finding you up to now" he kisses my forehead and we carry on walking back to the hotel.
Liams POV
I'm so in love with her, I don't know what to do, I don't know how to tell her. I can't believe she did that for me to name her album after me / for me, I'm gonna have a smile on my face forever.