Chapter 25

XXXX Sexual content XXXX

Sapphires POV

"have you heard from your dad since Monday" "Nope wasn't expecting to, he has found a new family he would rather be with" he said sadly "you and Levi are part of this family" pointing to the sofa with Levi asleep on it " and I wouldn't change it for the world" he kissed my head "Thank you, I just don't think I can live in that house for another year and a half until university, I hate the reminders in it, I was thinking once I finish school just moving out and renting a place with Levi until university starts, I don't think he would even notice we left" I felt so sorry for him, he just wanted his fathers love just like I wanted my mothers. "Life sucks sometimes doesn't it" he nodded.
———-
We finished the bar late Friday night and it has come out really well, the stage looks amazing, it's all ready for the grand opening tonight.
people are queuing waiting to come in, there are no fights tonight, just live music, Liam told Ray I could sing so they asked me if I could sing, so I'm singing for half an hour, I'm actually really nervous I haven't sang in front of people for awhile. Whilst I was deciding on my songs I found out the Liam plays the guitar so I have got him involved in one song. I'm singing from 10:30 then it's the DJ until 2.

I had so much fun singing and I loved it so much that Liam was able to join me for the final song I couldn't stop watching him play whilst I was singing. I am really happy I found him, I think we are saving each other without realising it.
My songs for the night :
Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding
Stay with me by Sam Smith
Just the way you are by Bruno Mars
Kryptonite by 3 doors down
Still counting by  Volbeat
Whiskey in the jar by Metallica
Then Liam joined me for the last song Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran

Liams POV
Seeing Fire up on stage so happy made my night, she looked stunning, I still can't believe she is mine, I have the biggest smile on my face, I haven't been this happy in years, I really wish mum was here she would love her, I'm actually nervous about playing I've only ever played at home, playing in front of people is gonna be new, I have asked Levi to film the song, I filmed all Fires other songs. Right here goes my turn........
Wow that was great, it gave me the same buzz as football does. After we got down from the stage everyone was congratulating Fire and telling her she had a beautiful voice, people even came up to me and said I was really good on the guitar. I just wanted to spend the rest of the night with Fire but she was surrounded by people.
"Sorry guys, I need to go and find my boyfriend" "oh what" came the response, which I smirked at, "guys she is mine" and they all turned to me then backed off "did you enjoy yourself up there Liam?" "Yeah I did, I can understand why you love it so much, it gave me the same buzz as football" I said kissing her on the lips "get a room guys"Blake said "why isn't your girl here Blake?" "I didn't want her to know about this place still, I'm leaving now and meeting up with her, we turned to Levi "So, you and Becky???" He just shrugged his shoulders "dunno, as I said to her, she needs to accept me as I am and accept that Liam is a big part of my life and if she doesn't then that's it, so its up to her now" "so are we staying here or are we going to go home and get drunk?" I said "drunk" Fire and Levi shouted at the same it. As we were leaving we stopping by Ray, "Hey Ray we are gonna go, really good night but we want to drink and we know we can't do it here". "Ok no problem, Sapphire you have a beautiful voice, you are welcome to sing any time and Liam your welcome to play as well" "sure no problem" I said and Fire nodded and waved as we left. It's only a 10 minute drive back to mine, we quickly got our drinks and put some music on, this is my little family, I was taken back when Fire said that she classed me and Levi as family, I'm falling for this girl so quickly it's scary.
We were meant to go back to Fires after the bar but decided to stop at mine and just never left.  Fire was putting the glasses in the sink when I came up behind her and kissed her neck, I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs as we got into the hallway I kissed her lips and walked backwards to my bedroom door not breaking the kiss, I walked through then closed the door with my foot, she was now pulling me towards the bed and we both fell onto it at which point I stuck my tongue in her mouth as she moaned her hands were in my hair now moving down my chest pushing my shirt up, we broke the kiss as I pulled my shirt over my head and she did the same with her top.  There were no words to be spoken the light from outside was dancing on her eyes, she bit her lip which drove me crazy, I pushed her so she was laying flat on the bed I climbed on top of her and started to kiss and bite her neck and collarbone whilst little moans escaped her mouth, her hands were running through my hair and down my back causing me to shiver each time, I moved from her neck kissing between her breasts, down to her belly button, my hands were now playing with her nipples, I slipped my hand behind her back making her arch her back and I unclipped her bra throwing it across the room.  I needed her, I needed to breath her, in the short time we have been together she has become my everything and it's bloody scary but also calming.  Im kissing her breasts whilst my hands are moving down her legs using my fingers to make little circles on her thighs, her hands are at my jeans, trying to undo the buttons, I get up and pull them down as well as pulling hers down and kissing her legs all the way down to her toes and back up her body to her lips, when I get to her face " your so beautiful, I need you so much" she then pushes me over so she is on top and starts to tease my neck and ear with tiny kisses, then moves down my chest, I moan out loud, I could cum with just her kisses, I'm fisting the sheets "fuck Fire, I need you now, now be a good girl and take those panties off" she looks up at me as she bites her lip and slides off of me and stands up as I do the same and pull my boxers off, she is now laying on the bed naked watching me with her big bright eyes, I open the little draw next to the bed a grab a condom and roll it on I can feel my hard on pulsing, she is still biting her lips which is driving me crazy. I straddle her and pull her legs over my shoulder "you ready baby?" She just nods as she licks her bottom lip, I slide into her and start my pace of slow, I want to remember everything, we are watching each other, I bend my head down to kiss her as a moan escapes her mouth "Faster Liam" she pants, I pick up the pace, she doesn't know what to do with her hands, on minute they are on my chest then in my hair, then back to my chest, I could get lost in her. I pull out of her and she whimpers, I just smirk and lay next to her as I grab her waist and place on top of me, she then whispers "my turn" she starts to kiss my neck as she slides onto my dick, my hands are moving from her breasts around her neck up into her hair, she starts to pick up the pace as she moans my name, she then wiggles slightly as she is going up and down on my dick causing me to moan out her name, "do you like that?" She whispers, "hell.....yeah" I just about manage to say "oh god Fire". I pull her face down to mine and kiss her roughly on her lips, she then pulled my bottom lip and started to bite it, she just loves to bite. I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna last, I push her back up right, "I need you to go faster" I say as I put my hands on her hips, she does as I ask and then after a few powerful thrusts she screams my name and comes undone, a few seconds later I follow her moaning her name, she collapses on top of me, our heartbeats going a mile a minute.
Once we have come down from our high, we clean ourselves up and crawl back into bed wrapped in each other's arms. This is the first time since mom died I feel......happy. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.