Chapter 20

Liams POV

I couldn't get enough of her, she was god damn teasing me and there was nothing I could do but tell her to go faster. Now it was my turn, I flipped us over now I was on top, it was perfect, the light from outside was the only light coming in my room and it made her look like a goddess, I know that we are like only 17 but I felt, I don't want to ever leave her or let her go. I kissed down her chest across her breast down to her belly button, I pushed her legs open and started to bite her thighs, this is when I found out she is ticklish along her thighs, I started to pull her sexy underwear down her legs following it was kisses, she had her eyes closed and was biting her lip, god she is making me hard again, she was wet and wanted me, I put one finger in, moving back and forth, then added 2 and did the same thing she did slow then faster then slow again, I pulled my fingers out as she whimpered, I then pulled her legs over my shoulders, whilst one hand ran up and down her leg I pushed my tongue into her clit and her back arched, I smirked she was moaning my name, I need to tip her over the edge now, as I put my 2 fingers in her with my tongue and sped up "fuck...... Oh" I could feel her shaking, she was so close " I'm so close Liam" I loved how she said my name,I grabbed one of her breast and she was done, once she had stopped shaking I kissed back up her body to her neck and then kissed her lips with all the passion I had. We both layer there panting for a couple of minutes "high heels, are really your thing" she jokingly said to me as I threw a blanket over us " no, just your legs are my thing" I smirked at her as I went under the blanket and started to kiss her body back down to her legs, taking her heels off. As I was thinking we could take this up a level, there was a loud banging from down stairs " Liam, Liam, I love you Liam" I jumped out the cover " what the fuck" I grab my boxers and put them on and opened the door " I'll be right back" and closed the door, there was Levi at the bottom of the stairs drunk, "Levi what are you doing?" I said trying to pick him up " why have you got scratch marks on your back L...Iam?" " I was busy you inturpted us, thanks" "Ohhhhhh, Liam getting down and" " don't fucking say it man, come on let's get you up stairs" I put him in bed and left some water and pain killers on the side.
I came back in the room and Fire was in one of my t-shirts staring out the window, she turned round " sorry about that, he forgot how to get up the stairs" I walked over to her and wrapped my arms round her " That's ok,you gotta look after your brother" " Yeah he is my brother isn't he, do you wanna get back in bed and cuddle?" I pulled her back to the bed, and put the blankets back over us so we were both on our side facing each other.
"I saw your tattoo, it's similar to mine, warrior, fighter, family, friends where as mine is warrior, fighter, survivor, lover, family, why did you get yours Liam?". I watched her face, it looked innocent but I knew it wasn't " well friends are important to me, well Levi and Blake are basically family, warrior and fighter because I feel like I'm always fighting something, defending my actions" she smiled at me, "I get what you mean, my is nearly the same as yours family was my dad, Jamie,Leah and Richie, 2 might not be blood related but they are family to me, lover well that's obvious, I want to be loved and in love, warrior, fighter and survivor are all based off what happened on 24th July. I really want to tell you, but I feel I need to explain to Casey as well, also, I haven't heard from Evan I always told myself once I spoke to Evan and knew he was good then I would let some people in but, I still haven't heard from him, will you wait?"
"This is your story to tell, I'm not going to push you" "thanks" and she kissed my nose. 
"I'm not sure this is the right time but I can't wait any more but I wanted to ask early but we got distracted, I really like you, I don't let my guard down often and you managed to annoy me, tease me and put up with me, without really trying, I don't like not being around you. I'm jealous, obnoxious, some times arrogant and I find it hard to trust, but I want to try and be better for you, would you, will you ummmm like to be my girlfriend?"
She left me hanging for a good 30 seconds " well don't you just sweep a girl off her feet with all that romance" she said with a giggle "just so you know I'm still gonna be sarcastic as hell, and will probably carry on annoying you but I will be your girlfriend" I crashed my lips onto hers.