"Y/N-"

"I'll give you a minute to change," I say, quickly cutting her off. I turn on my heels facing away from her getting ready to walk towards the door when I feel her fingers wrap around my wrist stopping me. I glance down looking to her hand but I don't make the move to look back at her.

"You don't have to leave the room. Just give me a second," the girl says gently letting go of me. I pick up my head and meet the door with my eyes bearing the girl move a bit while changing.  "Okay, I'm done."

I nod my head and turn around, shoving my hands into my pockets. Our eyes lock and the girl's eyes seem worried. I clench my jaw and glance away. "Ducky came by a bit earlier, they made breakfast if you want to go eat."

"Are you not going?"

I shake my head from side to side. "I'm not really hungry, but you should go eat. Hang out with everyone. Get to know them." Silence fills between the two of us briefly before I add, "I have to get some paperwork done and then work on those radios."

"Well I can help," Alycia's eyes lighten as she takes a step towards me. I shake my head, crossing my arms over my chest looking at the girl.

"Alycia you have no idea how to fix a radio."

"You can teach me."

"I could but not within a day Alycia. It's just not possible-" I pause shrugging my shoulders. Alycia's eyes look back and forth between mine as I do to her's before getting an idea. "Tell you what. You go eat, hang out with everyone for just a bit then come find me. I want to show you something. Okay?"

A small, almost sad smile goes to the girl's lips but it slowly turns into her eyes brightening a bit at the end of my words. "Okay, yeah." I nod as she nods back walking past me. As she passes I feel her arm brush against mine. I feel chills go down my back, letting my eyes follow her till she gets to the door and exits. Once she's gone I drop my arms from my chest shaking myself off from the weird feeling before walking to the desk and grabbing my radio. I turn it on low but don't bother putting it on like I normally would, instead I just hold it in my hand as I walk to the door and head out.

<<<<>>>>

I lean back in my chair finishing another radio. My eyes shift away from the radio I just finished to the other 5 I have yet too. A low sigh escapes my lips as I stand up, allowing myself to stretch a minute. When I bend over to touch my hands to my shoes I hear someone at the doorway. Swiftly I get up and my eyes lock with Alycia's.

"Hey," I say, looking back and forth between her eyes. A smile spreads to her lips, no teeth showing.

"Hey," she responds back gently.

"You eat?" I ask and the Australian nods her head up and down. "Good. Um-"

"You okay Y/N?" Alycia wonders cutting me off. I tilt my head at her and nod my head slowly.

"Yeah, I'm good. You okay?" Alycia nods and I nod back, walking towards her and past her a bit. "Come on. I wanna show you something."

"Where are we going?"

We walk out of the mechanics room and down the hall to the elevator. "Trust me," I say as I push the elevator button as the doors open. My eyes swiftly glance to Alycia who eyes me curiously but nods. A small smile spreads to my lips as I nod back and we get into the elevator. As soon as we do I hit a button and the doors closed as the elevator begins to move sending us up, all the way to ground level and up to the top third floor.