Chapter 83

Felix parted away after a few seconds, slowly opening his eyes and looking at Changbin.

"If you don't shut up, I'll beat you"

Changbin laughed at Felix' words, feeling releaved that nothing bad had happened and that Felix wasn't mad.

Him being mad today might affect his decision in four days, so it's better if Changbin doesn't fuck up these up coming few days.

"Beat me"

Felix now looked at his boyfriend in disbelief, shaking his head from side to side, pouting.

"You're kidding right?"

Changbin chuckled again "yes I am"

Felix' pout still didn't go away, but more like got even stronger and more prominent.

"Wanna go home"

"You're tired?"

Felix nodded with puppy eyes.

"I promised you to go eat ice cream, how about we do that first?"

The younger now smiled at his boyfriends words and nodded quickly "ice cream!!"

"What are you? 5 years old?" Changbin chuckled as he stood up, Felix following him.

"Shut up, you think I'm cute anyway" he laughed too.

☆----☆

The boys had walked out of the park and made their way home. The ice cream parlor was near their house so that was convenient.

They were walking up the street and talking, their destination only a few minutes away. They were joking around the whole time, but then Felix suddenly started asking more deeper questions.

"Do you think we'll be together forever, Changbin?" Felix asked in a soft voice, genuine curiosity mixed into his tone.

Here it goes again. That was exactly what made Changbin suspicious of Felix. The boy suddenly started asking questions like that a few weeks ago and he would always do it again every now and then. It was exactly why he got nervous and quickly made plans to propose before Felix had the chance to do so.

He just prayed to dear god that Felix wouldn't do anything these last four days, just before Changbin was going to propose.

"Why are you asking?" Changbin turned to him, the boy still looking forward as they walked though.

Felix put both his hands behind his head and sighed in content, feeling relaxed. His favorite person was next to him and despite the incident with the rollercoaster, he still loved their date and how it was going so far.

"I don't know, just curious. Would you even want to be with me for so long?"

"Of course I would"
"You're my sunshine remember? I can't live without you"

"Sunshine..." Felix lowly repeated what Changbin had said with a smile, getting tingles at the first pet name his boyfriend had given him.

"And would you ever want to have kids?" He then asked, this time his voice a little quieter, unsure if he should've said that or not.

Changbin again turned to him, this time his expression way more surprised "kids? Like adopt?"

"Well, do I look like I can get freaking pregnant or?"  Felix laughed.

"Yeah right right, sorry" the older chuckled "I mean maybe not exactly now, but in the future when we're both ready to take responsibility of a child or two, then yes, sure. I'd love to raise our own little baby with you"