Chapter 30

Double update bc I forgot to update yesterday :D

{Changbin pov}
○●smut warning●○

I didn't need to listen to him until the end, I just crashed our lips together, feeling those same things he described myself. Who said I don't feel those butterflies when kissing him, who said I don't have all those feelings?

A gentle kiss wasn't enough for him, he tilted his head, making this turn into a little make out session.

I lightly squeezed his waist, making him open his mouth at the sudden action.

I used my chance and slipped my tongue into his mouth, exploring it just like all the feelings that came with it.

He let out a small moan as he didn't expect me to do this, almost melting into my grip.

He pulled away after a bit, a dark pink color forming across his face, trying to hide it "S-sorry, I got too eager"

"Don't apologize, nothing's preventing you from being close your boyfriend"

".. well except our clothes" he lowly mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Oh n-nothing"

"Okey I see what you want"

"W-what do you mean..."

I let go of his body, climbing over him, seeing his face turn even redder.

"How about I show you what I mean mhm?" I said, sliding my hand under his hoodie, seeing him close his eyes at the feeling.

"Changbin..."

I leant down, starting to kiss down his cheek, his jawline down to his neck, remembering his sensetive spot and gently sucking on it.

He again let out a moan and instantly covered his mouth.

"Heyy, we talked about this. I want to hear every single little sound"

He shily nodded and closed his eyes, more whimpers coming from him as I continued trailing kisses down his neck, until I reached the neckline of his hoodie.

"Let's get this off yeah?"

He raised his body, letting me take off his hoodie, blushing again as I threw it to the side.

"What? Blushing now? Didn't I see your body a little while ago?" I chuckled

"S-stop teasing" he looked away, blushing even harder.

I lowered my body, starting to gently kiss down his collarbones.

"So pretty Sunshine.." I mumbled between kisses "..just for me"

Felix was a mess, whimpering and whining, his arms holding onto my shoulders as he tried to process what was happening.

"Ch-changbin.."

"Yes baby?"

"I- I think I love you"

I chuckled at his sudden words, continuing to kiss down his body.

"What makes you think so?"

"Y-you, y-you make me... mmh"

"Make you what?" I smirked, sucking harder.

"M-mh.."

"You need didn't finish Sunshine"

"Y-you make me feel all those hot things i-inside"