Chapter 46

Thank you for over 600 reads :((♡

•°smut warning bubs°•

Okey before we start. If you don't like smut or think it's cringy, SKIP THIS. I don't want any complains about it.

I wrote a smut after that one and I think I'm getting better at it. Seriously it's not as easy as it looks like.

Now, I hope you enjoy this one, even if it's not the best :)

☆---------------------☆

Changbin kissed Felix' forehead and hugged him tightly. It felt good to not be "the mean guy" anymore, to just talk things out.

"You can kiss me somewhere else as well"

Changbin pulled away, his smile turning into a playful smirk "ohh alright, is that so?"

"MY LIPS"
"I MEANT MY LIPS CHANGBIN"
"NO OTHER PLACE!!"

"What do you mean?" Changbin traveled his hand down Felix' body, resting it at the tack button of the youngers pants "what places were you thinking of?"

Felix blushed and lowered his head, feeling his pants tighten at the thoughts he was getting "Changbin stop, y-you're making it worse.."

"Aww is my baby getting dirty minded?"

"Ch-changbinn" Felix whined and held onto the older "why do you have so m-much power over me...?"

"I don't know, you're the one submitting to me" Changbin chucked, pulling Felix' hair behind his ear "You want me to help you with that?"

"...." Felix didn't say anything, just hid his face in Changbins neck, blushing madly.

"I'll take that as a yes" Changbin moved his knee upwards, hitting Felix' crotch, making him whimper as he received friction.

Felix held tighter onto Changbin, closing his eyes and biting his lip. His hips unvoluntarily moving against the olders knee as he whimpered softly, trying to compress his moans.

"Needy aren't we?" Changbin chuckled, holding Felix' lower body down so he couldn't move.

"No, I want more!" Felix became all whiny and desperate for more. Changbin knew exactly how to make the younger feel good, and Felix was aware of that. He knew Changbin could do many diffrent things to him and just imagining them made his body surge with arousal.

"What are you gonna do if I stop right now mh?"

Felix was still trying to move his hips, he really wanted this feeling again, he almost didn't get anything and it made him desperate to the point where he felt like crying.

"P-please Changbin.." Felix clenched the olders shirt, hitting his forehead against Changbins chest.

Felix' desperation definitely turned Changbin on, yet he wanted to focus on Felix, to make him forget about the fact that Changbin will be away for another two weeks. Besides, after two weeks of being alone, Felix surely deserves to feel pleasure. Changbin was just having too much fun in seeing him hopelessly beg for more.