Chapter 28

{Changbin pov}

I went up to him, kneeling next to his body. He still had his eyes shut, his arms and hands over his head.

"Felix" I called his name, seeing him like this broke my heart.

"Ch-Changbin?" he opened his eyes and looked at me between his hands "..Changbin.." He let out a breath and weakly smiled "..Changbin I love you.."

A pair of healthcare workers stormed inside and started inspecting his body. They looked at everything, from his head to toe.

Thankfully they didn't feel the need to take him to the hospital, but they gave Chan instructions about how we should take care of him after this situation.

I lifted Felix' body a little and hugged him, I held him in my arms and promised myself to never let go again. He didn't deserve this, he didn't have anything to do with all of this.

He would just weakly repeat the same thing over and over again "I l-love you Changbin"

"It's okey Sunshine, I love you too. I love you so much"

"H-Home"

"Yes baby it's alright, we're going home okey. Everything is going to be okey now"

Chan, Jisung, Chaeyoung, Hyunjin and  Seungmin helped me and Felix get up and walk outside of the building.

There I instantly recognized Minhos and Chans cars. Minho probably saw us since he got out of his car and ran towards us. He hugged me, Felix and Hyunhin tightly, forgetting we're in a lot of pain. Though I still tried to enjoy it since I don't get to experience a Minho hug a lot.

He also helped us and once we arrived at the cars, we decided to split up. Me, Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin went with Minho, while everyone else went with Chan.

As Minho was driving us to our house, I had Felix sitting on my lap, holding me like a scared puppy. It was cold and he didn't have much on.

"Changbin, there's a blanket under your seat, it'll help warm him up" Minho spoke up.

I looked at Seungmin for a second and he instantly got the hint and reached for the blanket. I couldn't get it myself since Felix was on top of me and I couldn't move properly because of the pain anyway.

Seungmin unfolded the blanket and handed it to me, then went back to hugging his boyfriend. I wrapped it around Felix' and my body, feeling Felix immediately hold tighter onto me.

"Ch-changbin.." He weakly whispered.

"Yes baby?"

"..I love you.."

"I love you too Sunshine"
"You mean so much to me"
"You're safe now. I promise no one's ever going to hurt you"

Felix started crying again, his body was freezing cold and shaking, holding onto me and not letting go whatsoever.

"We're almost at home baby, can you stay strong just a bit longer?"

Minho drove us to our house, the one we didn't even get to spend a night in. When we arrived, he helped me and Felix get out the car and walk the way to the house.

He brought us inside, asking if he could do anything for us.

"No it's fine Minho, go bring Seungmin and Hyunjin home, they aren't feeling good either"

"But Changbin-"

"I'll take care of him and myself, don't worry about us"

Minho let out a sigh and gave in "fine, but call me later"

"I will"

Minho walked out and rushed back to Seungmin and Hyunjin.

I helped Felix walk into the bedroom and sit onto the bed while I was looking for warm clothes for him to wear.

I pulled black sweatpants and a black hoodie out of my closet and went up to him again, helping him get dressed. As I was doing so, I realized the bandage on my right arm had a red spot thats growing bigger and bigger.

I had been trying to blur the pain out this hard, that I didn't even notice I was bleeding. But bleeding or not, who cares right now. Felix is my priority.

Felix got into the comfortable clothes and looked at me with his tired eyes. He looked so tired of everything in life. So numb and hopeless. Disappointment was written onto his face, his body was weak, his smile wasn't there.

This is not my Felix. I have to bring him back.

But what if he was mad at me for that video? That stupid kiss.

"Come on Lix, you need a bit of sleep yeah?"

"N-no Changbin"

"Felix please, you're exhausted, you need to rest"

"Did y-you mean it?"

"mean what?"

"The k-kiss" his eyes became glassy as he mentioned that topic.

"Felix I-"

"Just tell me Changbin! Why did you kiss him? Why Hyunjin?"
"..w-why.." tears started flowing again.

I went to sit next to him on the bed. He turned to me with this heartbreaking expression on his face.

{Third person}

Changbin went to sit next to Felix, seeing the way Felix looked at him broke his heart.

Felix weakly lifted his hand up and put it onto Changbins cheek.

"Changbin.. why did t-this have to happen?"

"I always thought these were finally mine.." he continued as he brushed his thumb over Changbins lips.

"..I don't want anyone else t-to take them away from me.."

Felix closed his eyes and leant in, closing the distance between the two.

He couldn't believe what that woman had told him. No matter how hard he tried to be mad, he just couldn't. He saw the way Changbin treated him, he remembered the words the older had told him. To never give up, to not believe what others told him.

All he wanted was to feel loved again. He didn't want to be left out and thrown away. He just wanted to be close to someone. To Changbin.

Tears fell down Felix' face as he finally had the chance to kiss his boyfriend again. He felt at home and safe, getting this feeling of butterflies in his stomach.

Changbin didn't expect Felix to behave that way, but he took it in, holding Felix and kissing him back. This time it felt right. It felt right for him, because he knew there wasn't anyone else for him than his little Sunshine.

Felix pulled away, and placed his forehead on his boyfriends, looking him into the eyes.

"..I love you so much Changbin, you'll never even understand"

"Felix let me exp-"

"No you don't have to explain, I know he probably forced you"

"Lix.."

"Changbin..I.. I'm tired.." Felix tried keeping his heavy eyes opened but it was getting harder and harder.

"I love you.." Felix' body was too weak to even stay awake. He knocked out, falling onto Changbins shoulder

Changbin let out a sigh and layed Felix down onto the pillow, pulling the covers over his body.

Just before he went out, he leant down and gave Felix a smol sweet kiss on his forehead "I love you too Sunshine, more than you could even understand yourself"