chapter 4

Felix pov

Hours and hours passed but neither me nor Hyunjin got a message or a call from Chan. We still had no idea of what was going on or where Changbin went.

Hyunjin was eating the food Changbin made yesterday and he looked like he was very much enjoying it. "Boy, this is so messed up. He's such a good cook, but he only now decides so show his skills, when we moved out?"

"I didn't know he could cook either" I answered. "I'm so worried about him"

"Everything's gonne be fine Feli-"

He cut off his sentence when we both heard the front door open and people coming in. We walked out the living room and saw Chan, Minho, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin walking in.
Hyunjin immediately walked up to Seungmin and gave him a big big hug.
Chan and Jeongin both looked a little... guilty? But Chan also looked very much exhausted.
The creakheads, Minho and Jisung, both had their hair messy and their faces were bright red .. so I don't wanna know what they were doing before coming here.

I just kept my gaze on Chan, waiting for him to say something, since it had already gotten late and Changbin still isn't here.

Felix: "Chan did you find him? You look very exhausted"

Jisung: "He always looks like shit, Felix"

Minho: "Jisung shut your mouth, he's older than you!"

Jisung: "..."

Chan: "ugh, no. He's not responding to my calls and messages"

Felix: "No, no no no, this can't be happening"

Jisung: "Chan told us about it and we decided to visit you. Can we take look at his room as well?"

"Do whatever you want" I answered before dropping to the floor onto my knees, trying to hide my tears in my hands. "What does that even mean? I don't understand what's going on"

Minho: "None of us knows. I'm sure he'll at least call tomorrow right?"

He looked at the 6 of us for confirmation, but all had their heads down, me on the floor, pathetically crying in fron of everyone. But I couldn't hold it back. I always get over sensitive when it comes to Changbin, I start worrying a lot and need him by my side to be concent that he's fine.

Chan: "Guys, could you give me and Lix a second alone?"

Seungmin: "Sure, we'll go take a look at Changbins room"

They all went upstairs, leaving me and Chan on our own.

Chan: "I know about it"

Felix: "W-what do you mean? I thought you didn't know where he is?"

Chan: "Thats not it. I mean how you feel about Changbin"

Felix: "W-what-"

Chan: "Felix I know how much you're in love with him. You've been literally crying your heart out since he's gone, and we were living together for two years, as your best friend of course I see how you look at him. In fact, all of us see that, you can't really hide it honestly"

Felix: "They all ... they all know?"

Chan: "Yes Felix, and we all support you. You know you can always be honest about how you feel, I can't believe you told Hyunjin but not me"

Felix: "H-hyung I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-"

Chan: "It's fine, don't even think about it. Changbin is gonna be back soon"

Felix: "How do you know?"

Chan: "just hoping"

Chan: "It's getting late, how about you go lay in your bed and try to calm down and sleep? We'll be staying over the night so you don't have to be alone"