Chapter 26

{Changbin pov}

I watched Felix' reaction to that video through the screen.

His crying became worse with every passing second. His beautiful eyes were red and puffy. He had no energy left, no nothing.

How could I not protect him from this pain. Why did all of this have to happen?

Looking over to Hyunjin, he had tears in his eyes, trying to hide them to the best of his abilities.

Non of us had any energy left, but Felix was thinking I cheated on him and that hurt me the most.

°•Flashback•°
●○[one day after Felix became unconscious]○●

Jackson came into the room after leaving us there for the whole night. Spending hours sitting, unable to lay down really gets onto your back.

"You guys look miserable" he laughed.

I glared at him, unable to talk due to the tape they put back onto my mouth.

"Lets see how your little friend is doing"
He pulled out his remote and pressed the button, turning the screen on.

Coming into my sight was Felix' lifeless, unmoving body. His head was hanging down, his wrists had bruises and his hair was messy, going into every direction.

Jackson commanded one of his bodyguards to take the tape of off my face again.

"Jackson what's with him?!"

"Who knows, either he's unconscious or dead"

"What?! What did you do to him!?"

"Oh nothing. One of my workers just told him you never loved him, thats it"

"You said she was just preparing him?! What the heck Jackson"

"It's not that big of a deal"

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! HE TAKES THESE THINGS VERY SERIOUSLY"

He pressed one of the buttons on his remote "just shoot the boy"

"WHAT- no I'm sorry I won't raise my voice ever again. J-just don't do anything to him" that panik that raised inside my body was surreal, but I had to keep calm or he'd get pissed off.

"Don't shoot him yet" he spoke into the remote again.
"Well I won't but you will"

"Yeah right, as if I would hurt him"

"You have to or I'll basically shoot him"

"N-no!"

"No what" he laughed, exactly knowing that he won.

"I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt him"

"It's as simple as a kiss"

"A kiss?"

"Exactly"
"A kiss"
"You and your little friend next to you will kiss"