Chapter 12

{Felix pov}

"Fine fine, you guys can go have fun in an amusement park, and me and Felix will come along after my 'makeover' does that work?"

Straight away, Seungmin, Jeongin and Jisung jumped onto Changbin in happiness.

He looked like he was physically in pain, just like when everyone except Chan and Jeongin jumped on him yesterday as they entered. I didn't think anything of it, I mean these guys ARE pretty heavy.

They laughed it off and everyone went to get dressed since we didn't have time to waist.

I knew Changbin had this huge black fluffy jacket in his closet and I really really wanted him to wear it.
It took me several begs to finally get him to put it on today. He went to the bathroom to change, it took him forever but he came back looking so soft and cuddly.

As for me, I tried matching my boyfriend and also put on a black and white outfit, changing in Changbins room when he went to change in the bathroom

Changbin came back into the room, checking me out right away

"You look beautiful Sunshine"

"And you look fluffy Binnie"

"Don't you think it's a little too cold for you?"

"Nah don't worry about me, don't be a dad like Chan"

"Tell me if you get cold okey?" 

"Yeah fine, whatever, let's go" I shrugged and we headed out with everyone else.

It took us 15minutes alone to get out the  forest. A little over an hour to reach seoul and another 45minutes to arrive at the entrance of the amusement park. And we had to take different taxis and split up several times. Going somewhere from that forest is really exhausting.

Me and Changbin wished the boys a good time at the park and split up, going to a mall nearby.
That mall had everything we could need, from supermarkets, to clothing stores to hairdressers, to fast food shops and so on.