chapter 2

Felix' Pov

After hugging Changbin, I went to the dining table and sat down, waiting for the food to get ready, when everything came rushing through.

Wait what just happened?

Wait wait wait

What did Changbin do?

Shit

Did he just hug me tight asf like that??

Well yeah we hug sometimes .. but not like that? And usually I'm the one who hugs him and not the other way around.

Also, did he really say what I heard or was I just hallucinating?

"Sunshine, do you know how earth would be without the sun? It would be a lonely, cold, and meaningless planet, flying through space without having any reason or point for its existence. And that would be me without you. My life would be meaningless without you. I would be lonely, walking through life without my sunshine by my side to keep me warm. I know you're struggling and I know how much you miss being with your parents. Just know that I'll always be by your side, just like I've been for the past few years! You mean everything to me Lixie. Seeing you hurt like this makes my world shatter into a million small pieces. All I want is you to be happy and be able to enjoy life"

'Sunshine'... he called me sunshine?
Did he mean everything he said?

This isn't like Changbin. He doesn't say things like that, he doesn't do things like that, he definitely does not hug others for this long, this tight, and this affectionate and protective.
Why did he do that?
Did he basically feel sorry for me?
Was he just trying to be nice because we live together on our own now?

"Here's your food Lixie" Changbin spoke up, getting me out of my thoughts. He placed a plate of food and a glass of sprite in front of me. The food smelled SO GOOD.

"O-oh yeah, t-thanks a lot Binnie, this means so much to me" I responded. UGH, why am I stuttering around him again?

"Try it, hope it's good" he said, sounding a little worried that I won't like it.

I took the fork and tried some of the food that's placed in front of me. I teared up a little at the familiar taste, but I held it in.

"B-Binnie" I spoke up, looking at him with glassy eyes

"Yes, Lixie? You like it?"

"It tastes just like when mom used to do it for me" I really was trying to hold back my tears, but one managed to escape my eye, and roll down my face

He leaned closer to me, our faces inches apart. I froze, this time fully aware of what was happening. I could feel his warm breath against my lips again, his eyes locked with mine. He slowly put his hand on my cheek, making me flinch at his touch as he wiped that one tear away with his thumb.

I was frozen. Not doing anything, not saying anything, just looking at his eyes, unable to move.

"Hey Lixie"

"Mmh?"

"I'm glad you like it" he smiled at me, before pulling away and returning to the kitchen. He let a fast "eat before it gets cold" out, on his way there.

I sat there staring into nothing for a moment before continuing to eat, still thinking about all the things Changbin has been doing.
The first time I didn't even realize what was happening right away
This time I did, but I was unable to do a thing. His touch made me shiver and his eyes were able to weaken my whole body.

-------------------------------------------

After dinner, I went back upstairs, trying to comprehend what had happened the last hour. I was laying on my bed, butterflies flying through my stomach as I recalled how Changbin treated me.