33. I'll return it to you

Start from the beginning

"What will I do? I don't even know how love works. I bet that slap really hurts.. I can't even imagine myself being slap"

"I can't even contact her, wahhhh" she really burst out and even drank a whole can of beer. "Stop that! You're drunk!" I pull the beer and put it aside.

"Just tell her the truth" 

"I did but she didn't believe me, if she asked for a break up I can't..."

"Don't worry, I'll help you, okay? Just trust.. you two love each other, she will believe you"

"Thanks" 

"But Wendy, I have a question"

"What is it?!" She tries to compose herself and dry her tears. 

"I have this feeling.. I'm confused about that lady I talked about with you the last time we were at the restaurant"

"Ahh, about that lady that confessed to you?"

"Oh, you're right.."

"Why?? Do you also like her??"

"Don't know.. for the first time in my life, being with her, she was kind and sweet.. but had a lot of mood swings"

"So?? What do you like about her??"

"I did not say I like her!!"

"It's obvious you're a dummy! I thought you said you were straight.. aigoo words...."

"Shut it! Her? She is beautiful, small, white skin, she has these beautiful brown eyes that you can stare at for a long time.. you know, when she is serious, you can only stare at her. When she is angry, she is cute. I only sometimes see her smile. But.. she has this mood swings that makes me angry.. but I can't be angry at her"

"Yeah you like her, thank me later"

"I don't like her, okay!!!"

"She looks like Ms. Bae, from what I see.."

How can Wendy see it???

She suddenly looked at me weirdly...and her eyes widened..."Don't tell me it's... Ms. Bae??"

"No!!! A big no!! No way I will like her....!!! No way!!"

"Why is she so defensive?" I heard her mumbled...

"Easy okay! I was just kidding.. but seriously Seul.. by the way you describe her, I can tell that you like her"

"Do I???"

"Don't ask me, ask yourself,.. hey, it takes time to realize things,  just take it slowly"

"Thanks, but really do I sound like I like her??"

"Yepp, you're welcome"

Do I???

Wendy POV

How can I face her now? I looked down trying to think what to say to Joy. When someone shouldered me. "Don't be so down, I'm here" Seulgi said. We went to the elevator and entered.

We already arrived and my body feels so weak. I can't move my feet but Seulgi pushed me outside. "There's one thing you made me realize'' She spoke up.

"That is to trust your feelings, my heart so I have a small piece of advice for you, you can do it!" She chuckles.

I scoffed, "wow, nice advice" I sarcastically said.