33. I'll return it to you

Start from the beginning

A man ran to me and quickly knelt and bowed. "I'm sorry Ms. Bae, it happens so fast."

"What happened?" I asked.

"There was this..man.. with his mask and a coat.. with red eyes and guns"

"So you're telling me that all of you were lost because of that one vampire?!!" I got so angry that I choked him and slammed him to the wall. "You only have one job and you can't even do it?!!" 

"Joohyun!! Let go of him!" Jackson held my wrist. "You can't do anything even if you kill him"

I let go of him and turned around.

"I'll give you one week, if you can't find him, just kill yourself" I went outside and enter in the car. "Damn that jerk!!!, If I found you, I will really kill you!" 

Jackson also entered the car, "You shouldn't have done that!"

"I don't need your sermon, I want you to find him, dead or alive"

"I'll find some lead, I'll tell you if I find anything."  He went out of the car and I started the engine. I need to go somewhere. I drove fast so I could get there in time.

Seulgi POV

"I must be crazy!!" Wendy yelled as she lay down on my couch. "Yah! Did you just barge in to my house just to yell?!"

"Yah Seulgi, what will I do?" She has been whining since she arrived at my house. Disturbing my sleep!!

"What is it??!!"

"Joy and I fought last night"

"And now you're making me your love counselor??" 

"I don't have anyone to tell, okay?!!" Wendy sobs, "why are you making me feel guilty? Aigoo" I went to Wendy and tapped her back. "So, what do you want me to do??" I asked.

"I don't know!" She is now crying. What should I do? I never experienced this before. How can I make her stop crying?

"Do you want some beer?" Oops, I shouldn't have said that. I don't have any more to think about.

"It's a broad daylight, you dummy!"

"So??...." We both smile and she suddenly wink. "Let's drink!"  We both yell and quickly grab some beer in my refrigerator....

.

We already finished 6 cans of beer while eating some fried chicken.

"So tell me, what really happened and why did Joy get angry at you??"

"Okay..okay... This was this beautiful girl"

"Now I know why Joy wants to kill you" I mumbled

"Really beautiful.. She blooms beautifully, so cute... She's tall white skin.."

"Stop!!! Yah!! I even want to kill you right now, Joy should have punched you!"

"I'm sorry!! Okay next... She was..lost, I was outside waiting for Joy, but this beautiful lady right there asked for directions.. a foreigner.. She can't speak korean so we talk in english but Joy saw it and thought that I have a foreigner girlfriend!"

"Just because of that?!"

"No, she suddenly hugged me and also... Kiss me on the cheek before she left.. I don't know how to react! You know how Americans greet people, right?! And now Joy slapped me so hard that I can't even feel my cheeks, I followed her but she was gone!!!" She cries again, I can't do anything but tap her back to comfort her.