CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN: IZANAMI PART 2

Start from the beginning

"Nacht! That is being impolite!" his mother screeches in disbelief while the young boy arches a brow in confusion.  The way his mother's face was distorted in a disturbing way makes him wanted to snort at how ridiculous it is.

"But he said I should address someone as Sir or Lady and besides I don't know his name." the young boy shrug and acting that it was his mentor's fault in the end.

"It's his fault to even look like that in the first place." he defended.

"Pfft..." his twin brother can't help but release a short chuckle after Nacht's statement. He remembered the red face of their mentor after Nacht called him a beanpole during their class.

The light magic user remembers the hot steam above their mentor's head as he gritted his teeth while pointing his trembling finger towards his twin brother. The way his mouth jaw dropped after hearing such an insult from a ten years old boy is just hilarious for him.

Even though he is the goody-two-shoes compared to Nacht, his mentor crosses the line after addressing his twin brother as a useless bastard out of the blue.

"Morgen!" his father's voice boomed as he slammed his right fist in the table once again. "This isn't even a laughing matter!" he scolded as he rubs his face with his right hand due to irritation.

"Nacht! May I remind you that you are the eldest one here! You will be the future Head of the Faust! Act like a real noble!" he scolded but the young boy just stands on his feet and walks away like he usually does.

"Nacht! Your father is still talking!" his mother called him over and over again but the young boy just moves without saying any words at all.

The shadow magic user is walking in the hallway of their manor as he clicks his tongue in irritation. "Act like a real noble!" he repeated and even mimicking his father's expression at that time.

"Says the one who is hiding something..." he murmured as he shoves his hands in his pockets. "Shameless old man..." he whispered as he takes a deep breath.

"You seem to be in a daze this past few days..." a sudden voice spoke behind him. "Is there something bothering you, brother?" he asked with his soft-spoken voice.

Nacht stops in his tracks as he glances at his brother over his shoulder, to be exact his identical twin brother.

Same black hair... same light blue eyes... same height and so on but polar opposite in the inside. They even possess different magic attributes which describe their personality perfectly.

Nacht as a shadow magic user always stays in the dark side. He uses his magic for himself and no one else. He will do something because it is fun and it benefits him. That is why most of the people disapproved of him.

Morgen as a light magic user always uses his magic for good reason. He will shed his light on the people who are in the dark. Due to his kind nature, he will surely sacrifice himself for someone without even having a second thought. That is why he is loved by many.

Nacht didn't hate his brother... his feeling for him is what he called a thin line between love and hate. He loves Morgen that is true but he hates him as well, it was strange but that is how it is.

"It's nothing..." he said after observing Morgen's closed eyes smile. He moves his feet once again and doesn't have any intention to tell him what is on his mind. He wanted to find out his father's dark secret and he doesn't want Morgen to get caught up with him.

"You know... you can tell me your troubles..." Morgen reminds him and Nacht knew that he is just being honest. "I know..." the shadow magic user whispered without even glancing behind.