Party Crasher~

"Talk"

'Thought'
___________________
[Flash Back]

"Do you think it's really ok to do this? It's only been almost a month since met and got to know each other, a-and even then, we only started-"

In a dimly lit room, illuminated by the crescent moon through the open window, we see a shirtless Vergil perched atop Blake Belladonna, who lies pinned beneath him. She wears only her black lace underwear, a shy and embarrassed blush adorning her cheeks as she looks away slightly. Clearly, she is both nervous and uncertain about what is happening; not only is this her first time engaging in such activities, but she isn't sure whether it is appropriate or not. Before she can voice any further doubts or excuses, Vergil uses his hand to gently turn her face towards him.

"You are weak, useless, and lack motivation. Even if you're not Human, you're still the same as them in my eyes."

Vergil spoke in a soft yet harsh tone, while carefully caressing the cheek and rubbing the Cat Ears of the Belladonna; she couldn't help but feel shame and even more doubt after hearing those words.

"But even so, I know you want to become strong, strong enough to never feel regret, never feel lost, and never feel trapped in fate's plans."

Vergil's blue eyes, even though they were still serious-looking and never filled with weakness, showed a hint of softness and sympathy, as if he knew what it was like to be "weak," something the Faunus could see in his own bright amber eyes.

"Y-You want me to become strong?"

Even though she felt embarrassed, Blake shyly asked; she didn't look away from him, no matter how close or dominant he seemed to be.

"I want you to become strong with me."

Vergil gently touched the Cat Girl's forehead with his own, their eyes meeting in a moment of silent understanding and connection.

"... I would like that…"

Blake then reached out one hand to wrap it around his bare back, while using the other to hold his cheek and slowly bring him closer to her lips.

"For now and forever, we belong and grow stronger together, Blake Belladonna…"

[End Flash Back]

The next morning, we saw Blake Belladonna in the middle of sleeping on her bed; she looked peaceful, and very content, as if she had rested well… unfortunately it didn't last as she suddenly woke up from the sound of a very loud vacuum, which her cat instincts made her react by jumping off the bed.

"Oops, sorry Blak-, er, Bureiku? Weiss told me to vacuum the apartment, saying it was to filthy."

Ruby was in the middle of vacuuming, while looking up at the Cat Priest hanging from the ceiling, by using her Shadow Claws. The Shadow Kitty just sighed in annoyance, let go and landed on its feet, trying to walk past or ignore the Devil Huntress, but it was too tired to deal with this. It headed to the kitchen and saw the Ice Queen in there, in the middle of cooking.

"Ah, good morning 'Bureiku', just in time for breakfast."

Weiss smiled calmly, which the Cat Priest found slightly unsettling.

"I can cook for myself-"

Blake tried to walk into the kitchen, no doubt wanting to grab some tuna, but was stopped by Demonic Schnee.

"Sit, a expecting mother should be resting."

Weiss was very firm in her words; the Hellish Belladonna couldn't really refuse if she acted like this, so she just backed off and took a seat on her chair and waited for her meal. A moment later, the Cat Priest arrived with a bunch of plates containing salads, blueberry oatmeal, some scrambled eggs, and a glass of milk.