Our Fears Is Our Real Hell

"Talk"

'Thought'
________________
The Team DRWBY entered a dark room, with all the lights sealed or blocked off, which immediately raised their suspicions and caused them to draw their weapons, except for their leader, who looked around curiously.

"This room is clearly not 'Brightening', my days any time soon."

As soon as Yang made a pun, everyone looked at her, which confused her.

"What?"

She tilted her head.

"I think that was the only pun you said this day?"

Ruby was surprised to realize this, as everyone else.

"Oh really? It has? Dang, this day must really suck for me to forget to make puns... Ok new plan, I'll make a new pun whenever I, or as a group, defeat an enemy!"

Yang was now determined to make more puns in her life.

"We shouldn't have said anything..."

Weiss was regretting the choice of reminding her; she couldn't stand the thought of hearing another pun during every fight, but before anyone could suffer through the blonde's making of a list of pun ideas and preparations, everyone quickly noticed Dante's shadow slowly moving away from his body, and it began to form in front of them, which made the RWBY girls be on guard and have their weapons out and ready.

"I know why you're here, you're here to ask me some questions."

Dante hmphed as he crossed his arms, already knowing who this was and not showing any fears or uncertainties.

"Well too bad, I've already answered them myself, I don't need you anymore."

Dante quickly pulled out his Rebellion, and got ready to fight his demons. The Shadow said nothing, which made everyone in the room tense and worried, though before they could make the first move, the Devil Gals suddenly had their shadows taken away by the Demon, and before they could do anything about it, the Demon snapped its fingers and everything went dark...Soon, Dante opened his eyes, and saw nothing but complete, endless darkness surrounding him; the only thing he could see were four doors, each one supporting their own symbol and color. This made the Red Coat Devil frown, putting a hand on his hips.

"What's this? Gonna show me some type of evil secrets my team has of me? Or maybe that they always hated me or something like that?"

Dante rolled his eyes; he could already guess what might happen to him if he opened the door.

"Nice try, the only thing that can surprise me is if you show me that they ate pineapple pizza and hated strawberry sundays."

Dante shook his head; in his line of work, this was nothing new to him, but since he knew that he still had to open these doors and face whatever the demon had planned for him, he decided to walk up to one of the doors, the red one with a rose, and open it.

"I wonder if I should make puns after I defeat this demon?..."

Dante opened the first door, and when he did, the whole black void was suddenly replaced with an open field, with a lake in the middle and a whole forest surrounding the area; what caught the Devil Hunter's attention was Ruby Rose, on her knees, crying on her hands, and what stood before her were four graves and four tombstones, all bearing the names of her teammates. The Man in Red immediately realized what was happening and charged forward.

"Oh you son of a bitch!"

As Dante tried to rush to her side, Ruby continued to cry and have flashbacks of her teammates' deaths: "Dante killed by Arkham," "Weiss killed by Jester," "Blake killed by Vergil," and Yang, "her sister killed by all three." While she continued to mourn and blame herself, her shadow appeared behind her, holding her Crescent Devil in its hand.