Bad Sense Of Humour~

"Talk"

'Thought'
______________
After the chaos had subsided, and everything seemed to be settling back into place, Dante and Mary looked up at the tall tower, and began talking to one another about it. While they did this, Ruby, Weiss, and Yang, who were separated from their leader, continued their own conversation, mainly discussing the sadness they felt over Blake's departure and her seemingly remaining feelings for Vergil.

"Come on Blake, we thought you moved on already."

Ruby was honestly confused and couldn't understand why her teammate was acting this way.

"You don't understand, you can't just simply overlook all the-"

Blake tried her best to defend herself and her ex-boyfriend.

"He. Literally. Stabbed. You!"

She crossed her arms and glared at her Faunus friend, clearly not supporting the feelings she had for the so-called 'Blue Coats'.

"Also, you've been dating him a few weeks, a month at most, why do you even care about him this much?"

Weiss puts her hands on her hips, thinking it was dumb for someone to fall in love in such a short amount of time.

"Because During That Time Has Been The Only Time I Was Truly Happy, Free, And Accepted!"

Blake finally had enough and stood up, glaring at the three judging girls.

"Yes I Know, Even Before All This Started, He Was Still Cold, Blunt And Rude Towards Me!"

While Blake started to yell at her teammates, the shadow beneath her started to move and grow.

"But Unlike Others, Who Did It Because They Either Hated Me Or Wanted To Make Fun Of Me, Vergil Did It Because He Lived In A World Of Distrust And Manipulation!"

Blake's shadow grew/moved enough for the Devil Gals to notice and slowly back away.

"I Was The Only One Who Managed To See That And Understand That Side Of Him, And Once He Saw The Same In Me, He Understood I Could Be Trusted!"

The shadow was big and dark enough to cover the entire wall behind Blake, as it then opened its yellow eyes and glared down upon the demon-corrupted females.

"And If I Didn't Show Up Today, He Still Would've Trust Me, And We Could've Continued Spending Time Together, Reading, Talking, And Just Enjoying Each Other's Company!"

The Shadow then pounced off the wall and towards them, causing the three to pull out their weapons and get ready to fight.

"And unlike others who thought they could own me, or think they deserved my feelings, Vergil worked hard for it, and earned it, and even though he didn't show it, we were happy... Now all of that is gone, both his love for me, and his life..."

Blake covered her face with her hands and began to cry; as the shadow disappeared and went away, and all the three could do was watch their sobbing teammate sit back down and fall even deeper into her own sorrow.

"Oh please, I'm still very sure he's still alive."

The Four looked over to see Dante walking up to them; he seemed to be done talking with Mary, who was in the middle of climbing up the tower.

"And while I do have to question your taste in men, I still support your choices."

Dante walked up to her Shadow Kitty and gently petted her head.

"So much so, that after I kick my brother's ass, I'll explain everything to him and make him understand, hopefully, it's gonna be pain that's for sure when it happens."