Everyday Life In This New World~

"Talk"
'Thought'
___________
It's been a week since Team RWBY decided to join Dante and become Devil Huntresses, which kind of made the Devil Hunter the leader since he knew more about the job, even though he thought it was unnecessary, but it was too late for that, "Go Team DRWBY!" they said, oh well, no backing out, anyway, during the time together, not only has he spent more time with the girls, but learned a lot about them, such as their personalities, hobbies, likes, dislikes, all that; even right now, he was still hanging out with them and learning even more about them, it's like it never stops, like for example, we see Dante and Yang in the middle of doing some hand-to-hand sparring.

"I'm glad to know our new 'Team Leader' isn't some random slouch~"

Yang was fighting in a Fist/Kickboxing type style.

"Still don't understand why you chose me, why not let your younger sister continue to be your leader?"

Dante fights in a more martial arts type style.

"Lil Sis shouldn't have that type of burden in this new world situation, it'll be too stressful for her."

She threw some hard hooks and uppercuts at her training partner.

"Still doesn't explain why you have to choose me."

He blocked the first attack, dodged the uppercut, and then struck a hard counter to her chest.

"Isn't it obvious?"

She let out a discomfort groan as she slid back onto the ground and fell on her knees; no doubt, that attack had packed quite a mean punch.

"Not only are you more experienced in living in this world, but you treat us very nicely and with respect."

After Yang recovered, she quickly activated her Semblance and dashed forward, delivering a hard punch to the face, causing a big shockwave and sending dust/dirt everywhere.

"If that isn't leading material, then I don't know what is."

When the cloud settled, we saw the Red Coat blocking that very powerful attack with Royalguard Style, who simply shrugged and accepted her answer.

"Alright then, whatever you say, just don't expect much from me."

The Xiao Long Brawler just nodded in understanding of what the Dante had said, the two jumped back and were about to continue the fight.

"Dante! I Told You To Be Ready An Hour Ago!"

But the two stopped and flinched at the sound of a certain Schnee, who walked up to the two, wearing a very annoyed expression.

"Ugh, do we have to..."

Dante slouched forward in mock sadness, earning him a pinch and tug on the ear from Weiss.

"If we want to get 'Devil Hunting' job's and make some money, then yes you have to."

She gave him a glare, which made him sigh in defeat and let her drag him away.

"Saaaaave me!"

Dante reached out to the blonde, hoping to be rescued; to which she chuckled and shook her head, waving goodbye.

"Good luck with our Ice Queen~"

And with that, Yang continues to train, and tries to use what she learned from her sparring partner. Soon, we see Weiss and Dante at a bank, doing tons of paperwork, much to a certain Red Coat's dismay and boredom.

"Why couldn't you do this yourself?..."

Dante rested his face in his palm, while using his free hand to spin a pen on the tip of his finger.