Settling In~

"Talk"

'Thought'
_____________
A few days had gone by since they realized they weren't at Remnant anymore; the full moon was a dead giveaway. During that time, Team RWBY continued to stay at the home of Dante, apparently a mercenary, which made them even more hesitant to trust him, but in the end they realized he was a fine person to be with. Sure, he could do crazy/silly things, and would still eat nothing but pizza and strawberry sundaes, but he was really a good man to be with. Not only did he offer them shelter, but also offered to buy them clothes, though doing this led him to taking them to the city or downtown, going into a clothing store, and making them wait there for hours.

'Girls and their clothing...'

Dante began to regret offering to pay for all of the girl's clothing and other needs, not realizing how long it would take or how expensive everything they picked out would be.

'Then again, it was either go into debt, or continue to see the four acting all depressed and hopeless...'

He let out a small sigh and shook his head; he just accepted what was happening and helped when he could. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too expensive when he did try to be nice.

"Um, Sir Dante, do these look good on us?"

Dante was snapped out of his thoughts once he heard a voice and the sound of doors opening; this made him look up and see Team RWBY coming out, no longer in their pajamas and wearing something more, "stylish" attire.

"Do you think it matches my hoodie?"

Ruby Rose, with the addition of the red hoodie she managed to bring from the other world with her, wore a red and black styled Huntress outfit with a skirt; Dante thought it looked like a fitting choice for someone like her.

"I feel like a hobo..."

Weiss Schnee, despite what she just said, was wearing a fancy-looking combat dress with white, blue, and silver colors, and had a lot of snowflake symbols; Dante thought it looked like he'd have an empty wallet at the end of the day.

"Well, in your perspective, you would feel like that."

Blake Belladonna, she wore mysterious-style clothing, with a scarf and a hood that replaced her bow; it had a black and white color theme to it. Dante thought it looked like she was hiding secrets, well beyond the obvious.

"Well I think I look fantastic~"

Yang Xiao Long, well, she wore something that made the other girls groan in shame, but Dante couldn't help but really 'admire' what he was seeing.

"Hey, trying to copy my sense of style~"

Dante checked out the blonde, who wore clothes similar to his, but with her yellow, orange, and brown theme.

"Why, you hating for making it look better than you~"

Yang wore a teasing smile as she showed the White Hair a little preview of her new outfit; he greatly appreciated it.

"Heh, no one can make it look more good except me~"

Dante decided not to back down, and flexed off his own well-fit body, showing his muscles and how good looking he was; the blonde very much appreciated the sight and did the same, now the two were in the middle of flexing and trying to teasingly flirt with one another, while also seemingly trying to show off dominance to each other.

"Ewww, stop body flirting with each other, it's gross..."

Ruby made a face, while Weiss rubbed her temples in annoyance and Blake just simply shook her head. The two flexed teens just chuckled and winked, clearly these two trouble-makers would make the lives of the three girls a living hell, much to the girl's dismay, but anyway, they got their new clothes, plus spare, making Dante go into debt instantly, and now they were just exploring the city. The Red Coat decided to show them the ropes and how things worked, Team RWBY were both grateful and amazed at what they were seeing. The Red One was excited to see new places she never seen before, The White One was interested in seeing possible shopping areas, The Black One was very happy to see a library that she will no doubt visit one day, and The Yellow One, well, she didn't really care that much about where she was, and was just simply being around Dante, no doubt the two had managed to get along very well, the two began to talk while the rest were admiring the city, people and more.