Let's Have A N'ICE' Day~

"Talk"

'Thought'
____________
Inside a now ruined shop, we see Team DRWBY just sitting around, resting up a bit, and seemingly in the middle of talking about what happened.

"Dante, do you know who that guy was that wrecked this shop?"

Weiss, who had a calm but hidden anger in her voice, Rose stood next to her partner in hopes of calming her down and making sure she didn't do anything crazy.

"I haven't met the guy, so I don't know."

Dante just sat on his broken desk wearing an unconcerned expression, despite what had happened, as they talked; Blake saw a fresh opened pizza box with tuna toppings, which made her drool a bit and was about to take a slice, but a random demon stepped on it and wore a smug expression while doing so, which earned it a gunshot to the face.

"Well he seems to know you, so that can either mean he has done his research, or you're not telling us the truth."

Blake now wore a grumpy expression as she then glared back at Dante, who raised his hand in mock surrender; Yang came up to the Ninja Girl, and was about to calm her down, but everyone was interrupted by a sudden earthquake, followed by loud sounds of crashing and destruction. This no doubt caught everyone's attention, as they quickly rushed out of the shop and went outside. Once they exited their already-broken shop, what they saw made the girls' eyes widen and their jaws drop, while the Devil Hunter himself wore a very amused expression.

"Someone definitely compensating for something~"

Dante smirks as he and the girl see a giant tower rising up from the ground in the center of the city, destroying multiple buildings around it and standing above the clouds.

"Whoa..."

It was all Ruby could do to see such a thing.

"Where The Heck Did That Thing Come From?!"

Yang couldn't help but point out the obvious; this was definitely new and unexpected for her.

"Did a demon do this?"

Weiss is slowly realizing that demons are very different from grimms, something he knew, but had never really thought about too deeply before.

"That, or that unsettling man from earlier did this."

Blake felt very threatened by this, if someone had the power to do all this, then, well, it made her feel more sick than usual. While the girls were in both awe and surprise, the Devil Hunter just let out a small huff as he threw his sword in the air, before quickly putting on his coat and gearing up.

"This looks like my type of party~"

Once Dante was all dressed up, he caught the weapon that had fallen from the sky and laid it on his shoulder

"Let's go~"

Without saying another word, Dante just started walking towards the very tall tower; this surprised the girls to see him just walk up to danger without showing any type of caution.

"Shouldn't We Strategize Or Analyze The Situation Or Something?!"

Weiss did not like the thought of going straight into something without a proper plan or knowing what to expect.

"Nah, it'll be fine, this is nothing new for me."

Dante didn't stop; he continued to walk on. This left the teammates looking at one another, unsure of what to say.

"Well, he's the boss."

Yang, deciding not wanting to be a wuss, quickly walked and caught up with the Red Coat, and after a few moments later, the rest of the team decided to also follow, each having mixed feelings about this whole thing, while Team DRWBY was heading towards the danger, no doubt knowing they'd have a great time.