It's Raining Girls, Hallelujah~

"Talk"

'Thought'
_____________
We see the best of our lovely girls of Team RWBY in the middle of just relaxing in their dorm rooms in their PJs. They were all just doing nothing and just chilling for the moment, I mean who wouldn't after constantly fighting big monsters of Grimms, White Fangs terrorist group and, the most challenging things of all, school and not wanting to fail, even the most amazing people need a break once in a while, and that's what everyone is doing, just taking a day to themselves. The red-haired girl, named Ruby Rose, was taking a nap, with a plate of cookies on her lap. The white-haired girl, Weiss Schnee, was just doing some amazing drawing in her journal. The black-bowed girl, Blake Belladonna, was reading a new "Ninja Of Love" series, and lastly, the tough blonde girl, Yang Xiao Long, was just messing around with her scroll, either texting or playing games. Everyone was just relaxing in their own way, and they enjoyed it, though unfortunately it didn't last long, because there was a knock on the door, which interrupted everyone from chilling and looked at the door, which didn't stop knocking, so all the girls looked at each other.

"So who's gonna open the do-"

Weiss was about to ask, but she was cut off.

"NOT IT!"

The other three girls said "Not It" at the same time, which made the Schnee roll her eyes and mutter "dolts" to everyone before putting her stuff down and walking up to the constantly knocking door.

"Yes, who's there?"

Weiss opened the door, expecting to see, well, anyone really, but instead she found no one; she raised a brow and looked around, but after seeing nothing, she decided to go back inside. However, she stopped herself when she saw a box, which read 'To Team RWBY, from ACCME.' Much to her confusion, she picked it up.

"Um, was anyone expecting a mail delivery?"

Weiss asked her teammates.

"No/Not really/I don't think so."

The three gave the same answer to her question.

"Why do you ask?"

Blake was the first to ask, while she and others started getting out of bed, and walking over to the Schnee.

"Well, someone sent us a package."

Weiss showed everyone the box.

"Maybe they gave it to the wrong team?"

Yang suggested that the government

"But look, it says specifically to our team."

Ruby pointed at the box, with the paper that showed who it was for, the bow girl took the paper and read it.

"There's nothing else on it that explains why this was sent to us."

Blake showed the paper to everyone else.

"What should we do with it?"

Weiss had to ask; everyone just looked at each other, not really knowing what to do.

"Um, since it's for our Team only, how about we open it and look at what's inside together?"

Ruby, the leader of the team, suggests everyone mostly just nods and shrugs, thinking maybe it'll be fine.

"Ok, let's do as a team in 10, 9, 8, 7-"

Ruby smiled excitedly and started counting down, but was stopped by Schnee.

"Can we just open the box already?"

Weiss was annoyed by the dramatic wait; this made the hooded girl pout.

"Go team..."

As soon as Ruby said that, the entire team placed their hands on the lid, not really knowing what to expect, and they all opened it together. When they did, they noticed a word written under the lid.

"What does Pandora mean?"

That was the last question Yang was about to ask ever, and before anyone could answer, the box started to glow, at first it wasn't bad, but it soon got brighter and brighter and brighter and brighter and then gone, the light went away, and when it did, the box fell on the floor, because the whole Team RWBY wasn't there anymore to hold it up... Meanwhile, at some type of 1900 England, Europe looking city/town place, we see a White Hair 18 year old, that wore a red coat and a silver amulet necklace, and he was standing in front of an empty old but still standing building, admiring the place.

'Finally, with all the money saved up from those mercenary jobs, I was finally able to buy my own building to open my own business in.'

The stranger seemed very pleased with his new property; he smiled and rubbed his chin, seeming to think about something else now.

'What should I call it?~'

Though, before he could come up with a name for his new shop, he paused and looked up, noticing something in the sky, which surprised him greatly.

"Oh?"

In the sky, he saw four unconscious girls in the middle of falling from the sky; he decided to not waste time and simply jumped up, ran along the side of the building, and then jumped off, using his expert skills and agility, he was able to catch and hold every single girl in his arms. Once he caught them, he carefully landed on the top of the roof of his building. After that, he looked at the four girls and wore a small smirk.

"Now this is my kind of rain~"
__________________________
This takes place before DMC3 starts, like a few weeks or even a few months before, and he is just buying his new Shop~

(BTW, sorry if things looks messy, I'm new to this app and I'm still learning on how everything works, sorry)