"What the hell is going on in here?" Kusack spoke. Walking ahead, Kusack finally saw a figure sitting on one of the booths. It was one of their men, he identified. He knew that mullet anywhere. "Michaelson!" he grabbed the man by the hair and pushed his head up, he almost dropped the head when he saw a knife sticking in the man's chest.

"Jesus Christ!" Kusack gasped.

"He's not dead," a voice spoke. It was muffled and soft. Coming out of the corner was a lean and small for a male figure, wearing a red and black jacket hoodie, a bulletproof vest with a belt of throwing knives on the chest, and a red mask over his face. The design of the mask was very much familiar, it was a mask they have seen in the auction once, eight years ago when an underground auction for old HYDRA equipment was being sold. Kusack didn't need to ask who he was since his colors were already a dead giveaway on the identity. "I already took the liberty of calling 911, so expect the police to come here in ten minutes."

"You bastard!" They fired their guns at the red figure. The movements of the Red Ghost didn't move away, he just stood there with his arms to cover his face. They kept firing until they ran out of bullets. "What the fuck!"

"My turn," the ghost said. And in a flash, she ran up to Kusack. Hooked his arm around then neck, then got down to trip him. While pinning him down, The ghost got out his gun and shot the men that were charging at him. As he got up, he made sure to kick Kusack across the face to knock him out and then walked towards the men while shooting them on their legs. One of the men tried throwing a chair at his way, but he quickly dodged it and ran up to him. Jumping, his feet collided with the man's chest, sending him crashing to one of the booths, catching himself with his arms, the ghost jumped to his feet and then charged at those who were left standing, and shot them at the knees, sending them to the ground. Once everyone in the bar was taken care of, the ghost got up and went back to where Kusack was not gaining consciousness. He grabbed him by the neck and easily lifted him off the ground as if he weighed nothing, and then brought him to the barstool to sit, he tried getting out of his hold, but the ghost got out his knife and pressed it to his neck.

"This isn't over, you hear me, you little bastard!" Kusack exclaimed.

The Red Ghost reached for his mask, with a simple click, he removed it from his face only to reveal a face of a young woman in her twenties and of Asian descent. "I won't kill you... I don't do that anymore... but he will."

From the kitchen, a loud sound of gunfire and painful grunts and punches was heard. Coming from the kitchen doors, a man wearing all black with a white skull, covered in blood came out, he was carrying a rifle. There was no denying on who this was.

"The Punisher," Kusack whispered.

The Red Ghost released Kusack as soon as the Punisher came to the room, and returned the mask to hide her face.

"This him?" the Punisher said.

The Red Ghost nodded. "It's him. Have fun."

Stepping away, the Red Ghost walked towards the front door, leaving Kusack and his men in the mercy of the Punisher. She could hear Kusack calling for her and asking the Punisher for mercy, but as soon as the Red Ghost finished collecting her knives and stepped out and got to the roof of the building across the restaurant, she heard the sound of gunfire. It went on for two minutes until silence came back to the streets. In exactly ten minutes since she said, the NYPD arrived in the location to investigate the tip given to them about the Aryan Brotherhood, and just as they burst through the door the Punisher arriving on the roof and stood beside the Red Ghost. They could hear the reports being made by the police about the attack and the only name that was mentioned was the Punisher's.