A Suit, A Dress, A Dare

Start from the beginning

"Hmm," Zeke responded, "I don't know, I saw this black trash bag that would match your suit perfectly,"

Levi shot Zeke a glare, "I swear to the Gods, Zeke, if you show up to my wedding in a trash bag, no matter how fitting it would be for you..."

"Relax," Zeke raised his hands in surrender. "I'm just teasing. You know Nat won't let me show up in anything less than a suit,"

"She better," Levi grumbled in response, "I still can't believe she insisted that you of all people stand up there with me and Armin..."

Zeke grinned, that cocky grin that Levi so desperately wanted to punch right off of his face, "What can I say, those girls have good taste," his grin grew a little larger. "Though your ugliness might stand out while standing beside me, but-"

"Oi, I'm not the one who looks like a monkey took a shit and made it look like a man,"

"Yeah, that's true - You look like someone smeared shit in your hair though,"

"At least I don't have that disgusting scruff on my face, and those shitty glass-"

"Enough!" Armin shouted, "you two need to learn to get along,"

"Armin, what do you call this then?" Levi asked with a raised eyebrow, "This is us getting along,"

Armin sighed and rubbed his forehead. Insulting each other and being at each other's throats. It reminded him so much of Eren and Jean.

"That's right. Can't dream of a day to go by without getting on your Captain's nerves," Zeke smirked.

"Fine," Armin groaned. "Just try not to ruin the wedding,"

"No promises,"

"Of course, not!"

Came in unison, one from Zeke the other from Levi approximately. Both glared at each other from across the room.

"Nothing can ruin this wedding," Levi piped up as he removed his tie and vest, and unbuttoned his shirt, hanging the tie and vest up with the jacket, "It will all go perfectly, just as my Anya deserves," He started to remove his shirt, and looked to Zeke, "Noone can get in the way of that,"

"Giving us a show, Captain?" Zeke laughed, taking another sip of his water as Levi removed the shirt reserved for the wedding and hung it on its hanger, pulling on a light grey button up in its place, "I apologize, I forgot all my single bills at home," Zeke chuckled at the insinuation he had made, and faked a frown as he pulled out his wallet

Levi snickered, "Wouldn't you like that, I can show you what a real man loo-"

"NOT AGAIN" Armin shouted as he pinched the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger, "How... How do they put up with you two..."

Levi rolled his eyes as he stepped behind a curtain and tossed off his pants, and pulled on a simple pair of black slacks before stepping back out from behind the curtain, Zeke shrugged at Armin's question, and stood up as he took his suit off the hanger and gave it a last look before gathering it in his arms and walking out the door. Levi followed after hanging up the pant's he would be wearing, and turned back to Armin

"Thank you again, for everything," Levi said with a soft smile, "there's no one I'd rather have up there with me tomorrow,"

"I look forward to it," Armin smiled, and then rolled his eyes as he grabbed his suit and followed the two men, "If you two don't give me an aneurysm first..."

Anya spun around quickly in the dress, She let out a squeal of excitement, even though she could hear the boys bickering as they waited outside the door for her, Annie, and Nathalie. "It's perfect!" she squealed, looking at Nathalie and Annie with wide eyes and a smile. The dress had some minor alterations done to it, and this was the first time she was seeing it in all its glory - sleeves had been added, as well as delicate lace details throughout. Historia had brought a different tiara for her to wear, one which was smaller and suited her more - crystals resembling flowers adorned it, and the ballet flats she was wearing had lace sewn on top of the delicate blue ribbons.