Winter: Greetings, Ruby Rose. I wish to thank you for taking an interest in my sister.

Ruby: Oh! Uh, yes, of course! *attempts to salute and curtsy* The honor is in my... court!

She then nearly losing her balance with this gesture, waving her arms until she can get back up

Winter: I have business with the General and your Headmaster. But, seeing as I'm early, why don't you take me to your quarters?

Weiss: Really?

She and Weiss begin walking towards the Academy, followed by the androids

Winter: Yes. I wish to inspect them and make sure that they are up to my personal standards.

Weiss: Of course. Just so you're aware, the bunk beds only look unstable.

Winter: Bunk beds?

Ruby waves goodbye behind them

Ruby: I'll catch up- I mean, I will... reconvene with you both... at a later...

She pauses with her hand on her head, wracking her brain for the right word

Ruby: juncture!

She raises her finger, before stepping out of sight to the left

Ruby: At a juncture. Yeah.

Elise: That wasn't the worst attempt at courtly etiquette I have ever seen.

Ruby jumps before she looks to her right and sees Elise and Claire walking in from the side.

Ruby: Oh, hey Queen Elise. What are you doing here?

Elise: I finished up my affairs early. And I can't miss this fight.

Ruby: Huh?

Elise and Claire walk in the direction Winter and Weiss went with Ruby following suit.

Weiss, Winter and the Atlesian Knights walking towards the courtyard. Behind them, someone dizzily sneaks up behind the AK-200s and promptly decapitates one, before kicking its head towards the group.

Qrow: Hey!

The group turns around to see a man. He has graying black, spiky hair, faded red eyes, and slight stubble along his jawline. Along with a red, tattered cloak, he wears a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants and black dress shoes. He also wears a crooked cross pendant on his necklace. He was obviously drunk.

Qrow: Yeah, I'm talking to you, Ice Queen!

He tosses the decapitated machine aside.

One Winter's automated soldiers advances, rifle raised

Winter: Halt!

The Atlesian Knight halts while Weiss angrily walks up to the offender's face.

Weiss: Excuse me! Do you have any idea who you are talking to!?

Qrow: Sssshhh. Not you.

Qrow places hand on Weiss' face. He pushes her out of his way as he moves forward.

Weiss: Hey!

Qrow looks at the irritated Winter.

Qrow: You.

A raven is perched on a lamp post before flying off and circling past the group

Qrow: Saw that gaudy ship of yours in town. I guess you're here, too.

Winter: I'm standing right before you.

Qrow squints through his hazy state of mind.

Qrow: So it would seem.