Lena's the Better One

"AH?!" 

Both Alaska and the Oni came out of her teleport into a big roll to where both girls somehow landed on one knee. 

They stare at each other and it was obvious the Oni planned to attack. 

Alaska had placed her marker in the ruins of some sort of stone building that was in the middle of nowhere. Her plan to capture the Oni's was this simple and talk to one of them but the prospect that the Oni would instantly want to fight never crossed her mind. 

"Vampire mode." 

Alaska placed her hand on her sword as the Oni put her hand on her katana as her naginata was knocked out of her hands when Alaska tackled her. 

She had snow-white skin with long white hair with the tips fading into dark blue. She had the eyes of a demon and black horns with red glowing cracks came from her forehead. She was quite beautiful and was almost doll-like in a sense. 

The Naginata that was laying on the floor had a black hilt and blue blade. A red and white katana hilt could be seen on her hip as well with the sheath being red. 

Her armor was a Do chest plate and only her right arm was covered in complete arm armor while the right had a simple forearm plate. Her thighs were protected by a Kusazuri and her shins were covered with Sune Ate. Her armor's color didn't exactly match up with her though, it was mostly white with red accents making those the predominant colors on her. You would think it would be blue and blacks but she must not have wanted it in the end and went for the colors she's using today. 

Alaska stood as her yellow eyes turned red as she pulled out some of her vampiric powers. 

Their swords clash seconds later and even with some of her powers being brought out Alaska was still pushed off balance. 

She quickly tried to guard the second strike the Oni threw but it would be proven useless as she can't bring her blade up in time. 

A red spear made of electricity made the Oni back off and Alaska fell on her ass instantly. The spear exploded in shock and Alaska was gone. 

A splitting pain from her stomach and she took a small peek behind herself to see Alaska standing there. With a knife in her side, the Oni turned her katana on herself and stabbed herself through the chest but also impaling Alaska. 

"You crazy bitch?!" 

"You damn templars are back to hunting us, huh...?! We're trying to free that town from that Lord...!" 

Both girls were still stiff mostly because the Oni was previously injured and Alaska had a sword in her chest. She bared her fangs and sunk her teeth into the Oni while giving momentary paralysis from the combat drain effect. 

Once she had drunk enough, she backed off the Oni while taking her knife out. The Oni ripped the katana out of her chest and her grip gave out and she dropped the weapon. 

The girl fell forward but didn't seem to be quite dead yet. 

"Sorry about all that. How about we take things from the top again?" Alaska walked to the front of the hurt Oni and her vampiric features came free as she crouched down in front of the girl.

"So the vampires really are working with the Templars...?" Her hand twitched and it was obvious she was gaining some movement back. 

"Is that true?" 

The Oni opened her mouth to talk but Alaska put up a finger for her to be silent. 

"Yes." 

AK was the person she was asking.