Knights Promise

"Eh... it feels like it's been so slow..." 

It's been about two weeks since the town was attacked and it's recovered very well since then. 

Rei had managed to profit off a lot of dead wyvern bodies growing her business around a bit more, she was actually able to start up a small headquarters using a plot of land that no one had claimed. She had become a legitimate business in Vale with this but it was no small feat leaving them semi-broke for a time as that plot of land wasn't cheap, but more importantly...

Alaska and Lisbeth were currently preparing to leave Vale and head north to the city of Frostleaf. 

An adventurer from up there recently came around, and a rumor spread of a powerful demon woman that took siege to the area had come around. 

The trail to and from Frostleaf was a dangerous one and one that most normal adventurers wouldn't be willing to take with so much more to do around. 

But, Alaska and Lisbeth simply weren't normal adventurers. What even attracted them to something like this is Alaska's interest in what exactly a demon woman had looked like. 

If they said woman and not just demon, she was probably good-looking, right? 

For now, they were in their room seeing if they needed anything else. 

"We stocked up and two weeks of food and water. The food is gonna stay hot thanks to your skill." Lisbeth sat down on the bed. 

"Yup." 

Dimensional Storage locked things in some sort of stasis and they were simply taking advantage of this for their food. 

"We still need to get you some new gear. That stuff isn't going to help you a lot for when we leave." They haven't exactly told anyone of their plan to leave yet mostly because they weren't even sure of when they were going. 

"Yeah, I do need some new stuff. It's taken a good amount of damage. It would be best if I swapped it out." Alaska put up a small grin that worried Lisbeth to her very core. 

"Alaska... what are you smiling for?" She was really hoping it was something normal for once but knew in her soul it couldn't be normal. 

"We're gonna go shopping again! But for armor and stuff!" Alaska stood up from the ground and lightning sparked off her. 

Lisbeth sighed with relief as it was something normal for once. 

"I mean, my stuff is fine. It's you that needs new gear." Lisbeth leaned back on the bed. 

"You're coming with me." Alaska said crossing her arms, "Besides, you're barely wearing anything!"  

"Nope. You've been dragging me around all week. I'm staying home this time around. It's just looking for armor and you have plenty of money. I'm sure even you could go and do it correctly." Lisbeth's face slightly contorted as she remembers how she sent Alaska to go buy them drinks in school and she brought back a bag full of yakisoba and one, completely incorrect, drink. 

But, she was adamant about not going. 

"Yeah. I'll just let you go wild this time." She said it almost as if she was simply letting her dog off the leash in the park. Which, to be honest, probably wasn't that far off. 

All the while Alaska was standing there dumbfounded at how Lisbeth was talking about her. 

"Hey, you're saying this like I'm a dog! When you tell me to go and get something, I do it completely fine!" Alaska crossed her arms and sounded confident.