~sweeter than honey~

after all of the girls finished getting their hair and make up on, you all put on robes and got into the rented wedding limo and headed t the wedding venue.

Jungkook POV

me, my dad and Y/N's dad were all finished getting ready for the wedding. we were just talking about old memories from our families and especially disney.

this is what tae was wearing (he was jungkook's best man)

this is what jimin was wearing:

Y/N POV 

once we arrived at the hotel, we put on my bride maids dresses and my maid of honors dress (you can use anyone as the brides maids and your maid of honor, it can be anyone from your best friend or a kpop idol) we then put on my dress, it took quite a while, but we finally got it on and called everyone in my immediate family to come see me (accept for jungkook because... duh. the groom can't see the bride before the wedding...) 

My dad and jungkook's dad thought i looked stunning. i'd refused to look at myself before everyone else had because i knew i'd cry and i didn't want to ruin my make up before i showed anyone. the wedding was set for 2:30, our ceremony was guessed to be about 30-45 mins long, after that, we planned to go to the dance room so that we could have some drinks and catch up with people.

~ceremony~

traditional wedding music was played through the hall, old school friends were near the back of the hall, friends of the parents, bride and groom were in the back and aunts, uncles, parents, grandparents, nieces, nephews and really close friends were at the front. first the brides maids went up with the grooms men, the the maid of honor and the best man walked through the hall. stephanie was the flower girl, she walked through, neatly dropping the flowers with a huge smile on her face. the music changed and everyone stood up, you looked at your father, he gave you a look in his eyes that gave you confidence. he made a hand gesture that told you to take a deep breath in. 

You did so as you turned the short corner and saw the beautiful hall with all the people you ever cared about inside, you looked further to see your mom looking at you from the front of the hall. she was your marriage officiant, you decided that you didn't want some random trained guy to do the speech for you. you wanted someone that you knew and loved to do it instead. you smiled and walked through, you suddenly forgot why you were ever nervous about this. your father kissed your cheek and gave you to jungkook, he looked at you with love and happiness in his eyes.