I'll take care of you (Rainisim pt.2)

Y/N POV

I was laying on my bed when i heard our front door open very quietly. i heard some walking around and i heard the fridge door open. i got confused, but i was too "blah" feeling to get up. about 20 seconds later, jungkook came into my room and said "one sec." he went to my bathroom and grabbed something. He came out with an ice pack in a fluffy towel. he walked over to me and placed it on my forehead. he sat beside me on the bed and used his hands to rub the sides of my waist. i closed my eyes and he took off his shoes and his shirt, he then went beside me on the bed and put a thin blanket on top of us.

"koo?"

"yeah."

"I'm really hot."

"yes, you are."

"no!" *laughs* "not like that!"

"but you are!"

"fine, my body Temperature  is hot."

"then take off some of your clothes, your wearing winter pj's and it's june!"

i took the ice pack off my head and removed all of my clothes accept for my undergarments and put a pair of pajama short on. I went back into the bed and Jungkook put his arm around me. after a couple minutes i turned to jungkook and hugged him, he then wrapped himself around me. we slept peacefully until about 5am. I got up out of bed because i felt sick again, i ran to the bathroom, jungkook realized what i had just done and went to get some medicine that was for after you throw up. after he got back to my room, i was sitting on my bed, confused and worried.

"Koo, i don't know what's wrong with me.."

"I'm sure that it's just because you were really hot."

"yeah, maybe."

"baby, don't worry about it. your're fine!"

"I'm not worried about being sick, I'm worried about... the other thing."

"what 'other thing'?"

"koo, I could be pregnant!"

"the possibility of that is really low, we use protection every time!"

"I know, but it's still there!"

"we'll get a pregnancy test in the morning. how are you feeling right now though?"

"better than before. We can go back to bed now."

I tried to fall back asleep, but all i could think of is teen pregnancy and being a mom at 17. it freaked me out. Jungkook was able to tell that i was very tense. He massaged my head and shoulders, what can i say? I have a really caring and understanding boyfriend!