confused confessions (Disney pt.5)

Y/N POV

i read the text sent by jungkook "can u plz come to your room?" i told jimin i needed to go and went to my room. when i opened the door, there jungkook was, standing there looking kind of anxious.

"please, sit down."

"o-ok..?"

"w-we, ok... i need to calm down.. we need to talk."

"oh crap" was all i could think of

"what did i do..?"

"you did nothing, it's more something about me."

"ok, all of my ear are open." i said in a silly voice

jungkook slightly smirked

"what's going on between you and jimin?"

"i don't really know to be completely honest."

"oh, so you guys like each other or something but you're not official?"

"I'm not even sure if we like each other, i think we were just 'in the moment' you know?"

"hm, yeah."

"why do you ask?"

"well, i guess there's no point in keeping this from you any longer, I've liked your for many years..."

"oh..."

"yeah, you don't have to like me back, i completely understand."

"to be honest with you, I really don't know who i like, or if i like anyone. all i know is that all of my 'potential bachelors' are great guys." i joked

jungkook and i laughed

"this might sound a little weird, but do you want to maybe go on a Disney date with me?"

*laughs* "sure, when?"

"how about now? i mean, since we are staying in a resort, we get extra time in the parks tonight."

"sure, lets just put some real clothes on, I'll meet you at the bottom of the stairs in 10 minutes?"

"ok!"

We had our little date at a small cafe in adventureland. it was full of really fluffy pastries. since it was late and we wanted to sleep that night, we ordered 2 pieces of sweet bread. one word, delicious. jungkook and i had never been alone together in a romantic way, but it wasn't at all awkward. it was really mutual and calm. we had fun.

We spent the rest of the week together with jimin and tae. jimin and i weren't ignoring each other or anything, i guess the fact that in the next year of school, he was going to college made things a lot more difficult if we were to end up together. it ended up being super fun and way better and having our relationships like this.