Perseverance

a few months had passed since you told both of your parents and you were now looking for apartments. you actually had enough money together to buy a really small house, you decided to get a really nice apartment instead and be able to decorate it nicely. there was 2 apartments you were stuck on. they were both very nice, one was bigger and the other one was a tiny bit smaller. the smaller one had an amazing view of a park and a lake, the people living there were all young parents or newly wedded couple. it was about 50 minutes away from your parents neighbourhood, it had a lot of light and was open plan for the most part but had a few rooms closed off from the others, it had a small and cute balcony that faced the lake. the other one was closer, it was bigger the view wasn't as nice as the other one but it was on the ground floor which meant you didn't have to use and elevator or stairs every time you wanted to leave. it had a much bigger balcony that opened up to the cute little neighbourhood that the apartment was in. you didn't know which one to choose. you were leaning close to the smaller one, even though it was a bit smaller, it had more bedrooms and an on sweet bathroom. after you checked out both the apartments online,you booked a time for you to look at them in person. you went to the farther one first. the people who would be your neighbours were super sweet and you immediately felt welcome. your landlord was a super nice young grandmother. her grandson would be with her all the time and he kept asking me very nice questions, when i told him that we went to disney, he was astonished. the looking time was over and we said by to everyone, we went over to the bigger apartment and started looking. the landlord was giving me off vibes, he kept saying weird things about my appearance, things about how pretty i was or he asked me where i got my clothes. jungkook kept me close to himself the whole time to say he's see if the guys was harassing me. he turned to look at me and one point, the guy was about to touch me with both of his hands, jungkook grabbed me and took of the guys hands, he dragged me back outside, and asked me.

"are you ok, baby?"

"yeah, I'm fine, what was that guys deal???"

"I have no idea, i think that it's safe to say we both know what apartment we're getting though."

"yeah."