18

Jungkook had turned 18 already, he started moving yours and his things slowly over time to the apartment. your 18th birthday was only 2 weeks away when you had both finished moving your furniture from you houses into the apartment. you both spent the next 2 weeks looking through the college acceptance letters that you had received a couple months ago but didn't bother looking through them because you had no living plans and were already going through a lot with the pregnancy and looking for an apartment. jungkook wanted to be something in the entertainment industry, you wanted to be a pediatrician (child doctor, also someone who's trained to be in the delivery room when babies are born. they are also trained in the rare case that they have to birth the child.)

those 2 weeks had passed and it was the morning of your 18th birthday, you and jungkook had already ste up your apartment and decided to stay your first night at the apartment the day before your birthday, so that on your 18th birthday, you could spend some alone time with jugkook. you'd told him that you didn't want anything special.you didn't want any gifts or any party at all, you just wanted to be really close with jungkook that day. you both woke up at about 9:30am and decided to just stay in bed and cuddle. you stayed like that for a little over an hour and decided to get something to eat. jungkook wanted to take you out to eat breakfast and have a little morning birthday date, so you just had some cereal. after finishing your breakfast, you went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

you brushed your hair and your teeth and jungkook did the same. you had to take a shower and started to get ready for it, you went to your room and chose a cute birthday outfit and got a towel.

Jungkook POV

I walked out of the bathroom to see her undressing and grabbing a robe. i walked over to her to give her a morning kiss. i grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards me, i wrapped my arms around her waist when she was facing my and looked deeply into her eyes. we stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. i passionately kissed her, it soon turned into a very hungry kiss. i picked her up enough to be able to walk her over to the bathroom without breaking the kiss

*smut warning*

I turned on the shower while we were still deep into the kiss, i lightly bit her lip asking for entrance, she immediately allowed. i passionately explored her mouth with my tongue without missing even a milometer. once the steam built up in the bathroom and the water was steamy enough, i puller her and myself in, i broke the kiss and started putting shampoo in her hair, after i rinsed it, i put the conditioner in and then moved onto body wash.  i started applying it to her shoulders, i deeply massaged them to built up bubbles and moved my hands to her upper bad and did the same thing, covering her entire back. i moved over to her chest and then started massaging her breasts. i could tell she was enjoying this entire thing because of her facial expressions. she looked relaxed and aroused at the same time. i moved to her stomach and then her ass. i lightly squeezed it which made her smirk. i rinsed the remaining soap off my hands and sat both of us down in the shower. i slightly spread her legs apart and started rubbing her clit, her breathing hitched and i went faster. she started lightly moaning and i inserted my index finger into her while using my thumb to massage her clit. she moaned a bit louder at my sudden action. i added my second finger, then my third. i went a slot deeper and i could tell that she was completely okay because her facial expression was closed eyes, and complete arouse. i added my forth finger and had to go even deeper, my entire hand was working now. i continued doing this but slowly moved my head down so i could start using my tongue. i slowly stopped using my hand and then immediately started using my mouth. she was moaning like crazy now. i pulled her hips closer to me so that i could go a lot deeper. i used to tip of my tongue to fastly massage her clit. then i entered my tongue into her. she was really enjoying this, i didn't want her to do anything. i just wanted her to feel pleasure and know that i love her and want her to feel good. i brought my head up to her and kissed her deeply while using my hand to pleasure her. after kissing her she said "jungkook, i want you in me." i didn't say anything and picked her up. i stood in the shower and held her ass and waist while she wrapped her arms around me. i didn't want to focus on what felt better for me, i knew what she liked and wanted to make this the best experience possible for her. i slowly entered her and started thrusting slowly, i slowly went faster, and i started to feel a lot of pleasure as well. i started to moan a little while she was nearly screaming in pleasure. it made me proud of myself because i had the power and capability to make her feel this way. i also felt really good because she was in euphoria and that was all because of me.

Y/N POV

I loved what jungkook was doing and because i knew he what he could do, i wanted more "Kookie, i n-needd mor-re.) he paused for a second and looked at me surprised. after realizing that i wasn't capping, he looked in my eyes making sure i wanted this and i nodded. since he stopped, he had to start to move slowly in again, after i got used to his size again, he went at god spead, i started to legit scream at this point, i don't know why we chose to do this on out first day of living here, our nice neighbours are probably gonna think we're animals. i felt a knot in my stomach and jungkook immediately noticed the clenching. "Whenever you're ready, baby." he said in an extremely loving voice. i wasn't exactly sure how to do this because it was the first time this had actually happened. jungkook could tell i was kind of confused he just said "relax and let it happen." so i did exactly that and i started to see stars, then a race of pleasure began happening and it was a lot. i was loudly moaning while breathing heavily and jungkook let me ride my high. 

*end of smut*

he turned off the water and took a towel to dry us both. he helped me dress and there was no point in having breakfast because it was 11am and it was now almost lunch time. we ended up cuddling while watching friends, we watched 4 of the seasons for the rest of the day. jungkook made my favourite dinner, lasagna. he also ordered pizza because on my birthday i freaking can.

oops... this was REALLY long. sowwy. i hope you enjoyed tho!