Happy Together

A/N POV

Y/N and Jungkook had been living together for over a year know, they'd had an amazing time. they'd watch movies and make food together, they'd have their neighbours over for meals and babysat their neighbours young kids. Y/N really loved to see jungkook really loved to see jungkook taking care of kids. he always had his bunny smile and would take care of them and make them feel happy at all costs. his 20th birthday was coming up and you really wanted to do something special for him, you just didn't know what. you knew how much he loves dogs and were thinking about getting a smaller dog because of the size of your apartment. you wanted to rescue because even knowing all of the unknown factors about animals that are put up for adoption, you wanted to make a puppy's life as good as possible. you didn't want to get a really old dog, you were just wanted to get one that was a couple years old, just because it was the first animal you'd ever gotten and you wanted it to be as easy as possible for you guys and the dog. you went to the adoption center and immediately wanted to take all of them out of this sad place. you played and cuddled with all the dogs, you gave them treats and an unforgettable time. you and your mother used to do this all the time when you were younger, this brought back a lot of old memories because of that. you felt almost, at home. there were some super kind ladies that were working there. one of them had just gotten engaged, the other was 4 months pregnant but single. they were both slightly younger than you, it made you realize how old you were. it made you think that you and jungkook would probably be getting at least engaged in the next couple of years. you'd already spoken about the whole "kids" thing. you both didn't want have kids until you'd been married for a couple of years. a lot of people said that it'd be difficult, but for now, that was what made sense. one dog stood out to you there, it was a smaller dog that had a curled tail and was a Pomeranian, Yorkie mix. you could of sworn that it was the cutest thing you'd ever seen. she was dark, medium and light caramel haired dof that was small and was really fluffy. her name was franki. she had one of those really light yet adventurous "woofs". she rolled over a lot and stuck out her tiny tongue. you didn't want to even imagine why this little pupper was given away. you asked one of the ladies working there if they could could put her on the "adopted list". she looked at you and smiled. she put franki in a bigger cage and asked what date you wanted to get her. you said that you weren't 100% sure that you wanted her and just wanted to see what she was like for the next couple days to make sure that franki was the right choice. the lady understood, you gave her your number so that she could contact you in case anything happened.