"Hey Sun" someone says my name in a very familiar voice and I look behind me against my will. Surprise and shock fills my face when I notice Jhope is in front of me. He wears an oversize hoodie and cap but I still recognize him. I don't feel my feet move and I think he notices because he walks closer to me.

"Ummm..." I stutter unsure of what I should say. How is Jhope here? How did he know where I live? Why is he here? Many questions fill my head and the surprise is replaced by confusion. "What are you doing here?" I finally find the right words to say when he is only inches away from me.

"I'm here to pick you up" he says like its a known fact and I turn my head to one side still confused. He takes a deep breath of frustration and continues. "I know our schedule changed with no previous notice and I also know you have been refusing rides from Hae and Ara." I am speechless. How did he know all this? "I heard you lived farther than any of us and I didn't feel that it would be fair for you to take a bus at this hour." He answers my unspoken questions and walks closer to me. "It's not safe for you to be walking this ghost town by yourself" he says now inches from my face and I can't help the memories that come back to my mind.

"Thank you but I can take the bus" I say trying to concentrate on something else that is not the scenes filling my head.

"This is not up for discussion" He says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the car. Once our skin touches I can feel the area burn just like it did that one night.

It has been weeks since we have been alone together and I think we were both doing it on purpose. The other member's and I became closer pretty quickly and I unconsciously became their go to person which gave me space away from Jhope. At the beginning I thought he would be upset since he hired me to be his assistant and not the others, but to my surprise he seemed to be relieved. We avoided each other as much as possible and were never alone. We didn't talk about what happened that night and he never explained why he stopped kissing me the next morning. I was so ashamed and horrified of myself  but at the same time I was hurt by his action. Honestly I want to say I was angry at him but in reality I was thankful he stopped before it could go any further. I was a mess of emotions over Kang and what had happened the day before. I am still processing the fact that he announced his engagement to Nari. It completely broke me inside to know I never had a chance with him and that all those times I thought something would eventually happen between us where just part of my imagination. I was so stupid for thinking he would pay attention to me. I could never compare to Nari's beauty. She might have a horrible personality but she is gorgeous.

The passenger door opening brings me back from my thoughts and I watch as Hobi practically sits me down on the seat. I am unable to react and my body no longer feels mine. I follow his unspoken orders without any fighting on my end. I feel my breath hitch when he gets closer and reaches across my body to pull the seatbelt. My muscles feel frozen and even though I want to move I cant.

"Obey my princess" he says in a low whisper and my skin starts to burn again. This combination of being frozen on the spot but also feeling like your skin is going to burn off is driving me insane. I continue watching his every movement and he moves back once my seatbelt is in place. I look at his face and he smiles but its different from his usual smile. I would say his smile is one of pleasure but I'm not sure. He makes his way to the other side and before I know it he is inside the dark car with me. Once he starts the engine I look to the front trying to distract myself again. Unfortunately that's very hard to do when I feel him staring at me. A minute or maybe longer passes by and I start to notice the car has not moved yet. I refuse to look his way against everything inside myself. I feel his hand caress the side of my face and again I am frozen in place. He moves his hand slowly to my chin and with his fingers he turns my face to look at him. I swallow hard and try to avoid his eyes but something stops me and this pull I always feel towards him makes me look at his half open eyes hidden between all his hair. Again I feel his fingers move and this time he runs his thumb across my lower lip and I notice he licks his lip with the same motion. He comes closer and even though I know this is not a good idea I start to anticipate his kiss. My mouth waters when his lips are only inches from mine.