Dark Places

It was quiet in the apartment when Mike pulled Jason down the hallway and into his and Chester's bedroom by the hand. He kicked the door closed behind them and Jason turned, surprising Mike as their lips crashed together for a moment, and Mike couldn't help but moan into the kiss as he steadied himself with his hands on Jason's chest. He pulled back, his head spinning, and met Jason's eyes. They were so dark they were almost black, and he felt the shiver of desire run down his spine. "This is crazy," he said, his voice coming out louder than he'd intended.

Jason put a finger over Mike's lips. "Shhh," he managed as he laughed, "you're so loud." He scooted back toward the bed, pulling Mike along with him, and dropped down. Mike landed next to him, a laugh escaping as he plowed face first into the bed. "You had too much wine," Jason teased, his hand going out to Mike's hair. He watched as Mike turned his face out of the red and black blanket toward him, his eyes covered by his thick, dark bangs.

"I'm not drunk," Mike whispered, then corrected himself. "Maybe a little. I'm drunk enough to tell you I've been thinking about this for weeks, and not too drunk to follow through," Mike whispered, his hand inching toward Jason's face. "Ever since you came back to L.A. Don't deny it. You've been thinking about it, too."

"I have," Jason agreed as he watched Mike turn onto his side and scoot closer. "We can make this quick. I know what you want." He reached out and grabbed the front of Mike's shirt.

"Mmmhmm," Mike hummed, leaning close. He could feel Jason's hot breaths on his skin and he could feel the arousal coursing through his veins. "Come here," he ordered softly, his hand going around the back of Jason's neck and pulling him in close. He loved being able to put his hand around Jason's neck and see desire, not fear.

Their lips met, hot and wet in the middle of the bed, Mike leaning over Jason as he clutched at the front of Mike's t-shirt. He knew it was wrong, utterly forbidden, but he wasn't going to stop. They weren't going to get caught. Not this time.

Mike could taste the wine on Jason's tongue as it slipped and slid around his, and they traded control back and forth. When Mike backed away Jason chased him, and when Jason backed away Mike's fingers tightened slightly, pulling him back. He moaned into Jason's mouth as their bodies got closer, and he could feel Jason's heat. Mike finally let Jason's mouth go, pressing his lips up under Jason's chin and around to his ear, where he sucked on the lobe for a second. He dipped his tongue into Jason's ear quickly, and felt the other man shiver when he whispered, "no more teasing, Jay."

Jason leaned his head back and let Mike kiss down his neck, each peck a bit stronger than the last until he gasped as Mike's teeth nipped at his skin. "Fuck," he hissed, his hand reaching for Mike's ass to pull him closer. His mind instantly pulled up images from filming, of Mike's dominating presence in front of the camera - the sensual bites, his hands on Chester's hips as he pounded into him, the growls and pants and orders from his lips. He'd watched Chester take every bit of it, and he was curious how it felt to be on the receiving side of such raw passion. When they'd been lovers before, Jason was in control. Tonight he was going to let go and let the carnal side, the lust, take over.

He got his other hand around Mike's side and onto his ass, pulling Mike the rest of the way on top of him as his legs spread wide. He could feel Mike, even though it was through layers, their jeans and underwear in the way. It didn't matter. Mike was hard. Jason could feel each inch of his thickness, and he bucked his hips upward slightly as he pulled Mike down. "Fuck, Mike," he hissed again, feeling Mike's teeth on his neck, scraping over the line of the muscle there that was stretched taut.

"You're sexy, you know that?" Mike husked, pushing his hips down. He ducked his head a little more, licking and biting along Jason's collarbone, before he pushed himself up on his hands. The movement pressed his cock against Jason's again, firmer, and they moaned in unison at the sensation.